By Steve Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recurring Events lets you repeat an event any way you want! Need advanced recurring options for your calendar events? Like a project meeting on Monday and Thursday every 2 weeks, or a reminder to send out your tax invoices on the last Friday of the month? With Recurring Events you can create such complex repeating events with just a few taps! You can even preview occurrences before adding an event. All events are fully customizable and compatible with every iPhone calendar app.
- Create an event with just a few taps with our intuitive interface.
- Create appointments with very advanced repeat options such as a meeting very three months on the second Monday of the month.
- Supports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly repeat options.
- Preview of all the occurrences of a calendar event you want to add.
- Option to set the end date of a recurring event or the number of times an event occurs.
- Compatible with every iPhone calendar program (e.g., Easy Calendar and Week Calendar)
- Supports iOS7
Suggestions or comments:
If you have any suggestions or comments about our Recurring Events app please do not hesitate to contact us! We take customer feedback very seriously. You can mail us via the contact form in the app or directly: recurringevents[AT]stevedevelopment.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
This app is exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to use and I was able to add a recurring event I attend the second Wednesday of every month and a chore I must do every five days. No idea why ipad calendar doesn't have this functionality but I was so glad to find this app and at a reasonable price. Thanks!
This is the very first app that performed the functions that. I wanted without me embedding an Excel formula within the the app. This kinda defeats the purpose wut? It allows me to create a recurring event on the x day of each mo. Ie. the first Sunday of each month adfinitum. Simple huh. Thank you.
Worked great for a while. Suddenly I can no longer enter the dates and times I'm trying to schedule. There is no ability to change the dates and times from the dates(usually the current date and time) that pop up when scheduling a new recurring event. Reinstalling the software did not help. Useless App for the time being. Using iPad Air with IOS 8.1.3.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 18, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Development V.o.f.
- © Steve Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.