Reddito : the ultimate reddit browser
By Alexis Creuzot
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse, vote, save and share images from Reddit in a beautiful interface. Reddito was designed to offer the best experience for viewing images, gifs and videos.
- Fluid browsing with infinite scrolling
- Quick access to Hot, Rising and New
- Access any subreddit in a breeze
- 2 magnificients themes : light and dark
- Save, share, vote and access comments in one tap !
Pro version (via In-App purchase)
- Remove ads
- Helps the developer to improve the app !
What's New in Version 2.6
- iOS8 optimizations
- Fix bugs
Definitely one of the better looking ones
This is one of my favorite clients like others have said, but there is just a lack of features unfortunately, inability to upvote and downvote comments or atleast not very easily. (I have not figured out how to if there is a way.) It is designed very well, but maybe suggestion to color changes for a more personalized app and grouping of subreddits that you can browse like AlienBlue. overall it's a good app for browsing but if you're looking to do any more than just look through the content id suggest another app.
My favorite reddit client, but could use some work
Reddito is my clear favorite 3rd party Reddit client. It uses Tweetbot's style of displaying images with a Facebook-like feed.
It's exactly what I want out of a reddit client.
The only thing holding Reddito back is little quirks like how tapping an image makes the layout shift off-screen for a split second.
Or how once an image is displayed the swipeable area to dismiss it, isn't as forgiving and generous as Tweetbot.
I also don't like not being able to up vote comments or even collapse them.
Reddito also isn't iPhone 6 optimized yet, which is disappointing but I imagine that will be addressed soon.
There's a few things holding this app back from a perfect 5 stars but it's still my favorite reddit client available.
Needs a ton of Work
Let’s start with the Good. The design is very well done and the UX flows very well. That’s about where it ends. Things tend to load fast.
Now the bad.
1. This app does not sync with either of my reddit accounts. I either get “No such account, exist check credentials” message or a successful connect to account message but nothing from my account is transferred over.
2. Does not sync Saved from reddit accounts though it says the account was synced.
3. Lacks FRIENDS management, Lacks Save comments and no real way to organize comments.
4. Not optimized for the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus.
5. Cannot customize the GREEN theme.
6. Not a complete Reddit app. It’s literally not useful without account sync or other features. It’s to bare bones at this point for anyone that is a serious redditor and certainly not worth the price. I would love a refund but unfortunately the app store doesn’t allow that.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 17, 2014
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexis Creuzot
- © Alexis Creuzot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reddito Pro$2.99