Redfin Real Estate
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take it from our users: “It’s the only real estate app you’ll need.” See every nearby home for sale or draw your own custom search area. Instantly book tours of your favorite homes with our experienced local Redfin Agents. When you find “the one,” we’ll make your home-buying experience seamless & save you thousands on closing costs.
Some of Our Most Popular Features:
• Most Accurate Home Data: MLS real estate listings refreshed every 15-30 minutes.
• See More Homes: Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search Nearby: Instantly see all the homes, condos and townhomes for sale near you, and get notifications when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market.
• Plan Open House Visits: Find every open house near you and get directions.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Schedule Home Tours: Book free home tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Get a Competitive Edge: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss out.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Redfin App for Apple Watch: See new home notifications and discover nearby open houses with a glance.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes.
• Save Thousands When You Buy or Sell a Home: We sell your home for more money than the industry average, and only charge 1.5% -- rather than the usual 2% - 3%. When you buy with us, you'll get second-to-none-service and save thousands in closing costs.
• Important Disclaimer: Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyer's agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval as well as possible restrictions of VA or FHA loans. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the states or metro areas of Albuquerque, Allentown, Asheville, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Bend (OR), Birmingham, Boston, Boulder, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Cape Cod, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia (SC), Columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Fort Worth, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Fresno, Grand Rapids, Greenville (SC), Hampton Roads, Honolulu, Houston, Hudson Valley, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Little Rock (AR), Long Island, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maine, Manchester, Maui, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Nashville, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Queens, Raleigh-Durham, Reno, Richmond, Rio Grande Valley, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Westchester, Winston Salem, and Wisconsin.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.1242
We keep working to help you find, tour, and buy your dream home.
Update your app for the latest features, and meet a Redfin Agent for a real estate expert who is paid to be on your side.
Had high hopes for this app and it looked very well put together but am so unimpressed with the Redfin team and how unorganized they are. Scheduling and rescheduling tours are just a mess. You have several random people texting you, and if you need to reschedule it's just everyone directing you to someone else. Pretty ridiculous to be honest and I've only used this app for a day.
Not to mention the website/app has no option in them to reschedule or cancel. You have to call customer service who then says their computer doesn't work, to texting the agent responsible for the tour who then says "I can't change the days, if you go online or call the hotline they should be able to." After a different agent literally was able to reschedule earlier that day. Not sure what kind of consistency Redfin is going for but it's not good.
Best home search app, period!
I have Zillow, Trulia, and Redfin which I use to help my daughter search for a home. Redfin is by far the best app! It’s timeliness as far as new listings, open houses, and pending offers matches that of MLS. Trulia is good for assessing crime threat in a particular neighborhood and the only thing Redfin lacks and could improve upon.
Favorite real estate app!
This is my absolute favorite real estate app. I love that the tags have the price listed and that you can scroll through the pics within the thumbnails. I only wish it were better about pre-market "coming soon" finds.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 126.96.36.1992
- Size: 104 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Redfin Corporation
- © 2009-2017 Redfin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.