Join the millions using Reelgood for searching, browsing, watching, and tracking TV shows and movies across all their streaming services. See everything that's on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, Starz, Showtime and over 100 other subscription, TV everywhere, paid, and free streaming services.
How It Works:
- Select your streaming services from the over 50 available on Reelgood
- Browse and search your services all in one app
- Can't decide? Let recommendations, curated collections, IMDb scores and Rotten Tomatoes scores guide you
- Track your TV shows and add movies you want to watch
- Let Reelgood keep you updated with alerts when new episodes are available and movies are added to your services
- Click play from Reelgood to automatically start playing content in the app of your choice
- Get all the info: ratings, trailers, genres, cast & crew, summaries and more
- See what's free to watch online across over 90 streaming services with free to stream options
- Browse what's new on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO and others
- Give your phone a shake to unlock roulette and suggest something random!
Featured in: Wired, Mashable, TheNextWeb, TechCrunch, MacWorld
Reelgood supports 50+ selectable streaming services and 250+ total services when you add up all the rent, purchase, and free to stream options. This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and Hulu Plus, HBO GO, HBO Now, ABC, Freeform, Fox, AMC, Xfinity, TVLand, Comedy Central, AdultSwim, Bravo, E! Now, Fandor, Starz, Cinemax, Showtime Anytime, Showtime, the CW, Vudu, NBC, iTunes, Vudu, Crackle, FX, Prime Video Channels, CBS All Access, Indieflix, AcornTV, Mubi, Viceland, HGTV, Film Struck, Shudder, USA, Crunchyroll, and many many more.
Get in touch and tell us what you think:
4.0! Thank you to our beta testers and other Reelgood-ers for all the feedback that has help us build our best version yet. Lots of new stuff in here so let's get to it:
- addition of some 50+ streaming services for the most complete streaming library available
- personalized "Because you watched..." recommendations across all your services
- sorting and filtering options, including by Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb scores
- see what's new this month on Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Prime Video and more!
- search and browse by cast & crew member
- curated collections like 2018 Emmy Nominees, IMDb's Top 250 Movies, & hundreds more!
- email notifications for when movies and shows you're interested in are added your services (push notifications coming next week!)
- new UI for easier search, discovery, and tracking of all your favorite shows & movies across all your services
- Reelgood roulette for when you want to see something random on your services (hint: shake your phone on the discover screen)
- better support for iPad, and iPhone X screen sizes and gestures
Lot's of new stuff so be sure to tell us what you think: email@example.com or hit the feedback button in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Digging the new interface. Much more user friendly :)
Love that I can search for a specific movie to see if it’s streaming somewhere. If they added the ability to filter by common sense ratings, it would make it 5 stars imo.
If you watch TV and movies on iPhone, you need this app!
I love the recommendations and the fact that it takes you straight to the app and plays it is great. I wish the Apple TV app was like this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.