Rescore is a full featured Tablature and Sheet Music Editor that can be used to create your own original scores in a very flexible and innovative way. Songs you write can be played back using the embedded software synthesizer.
Rescore can import and play any Guitar Pro, MIDI or MusicXML file you can find on the Internet, giving you access to literally hundred of thousands of songs to learn and practice.
The Rescore engine allows you to modify your song while it's still playing, for a totally non interruptive workflow.
Rescore can be used to compose and practice any song for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Banjo, and many other instruments as long as it uses Standard Notation or Tablature.
With its iCloud support, every change you make in a session with your band, will be waiting for you when you come back home. And it works seamlessly with the Rescore desktop app too.
This is a great addition to your musical tools collection, at an affordable price.
- iCloud enabled.
- Import and playback any Guitar Pro, MIDI or MusicXML.
- Works seamlessly with the Mac version of Rescore.
- Export to MIDI, GP5, MusicXML, PDF and share your files by email.
- Write your music using Tablature, Standard notation, Chord Diagrams and Chord Names.
- Support of Piano Grand Staff.
- Rich Notation Elements such as Slurs, Transposing Instruments, Cross Staff Beaming.
- Many symbols to drop on your score.
- Musical directions (Coda, Segno, …).
- Flexible design allowing you to use different scores for each instrument of your song.
- Full vector graphics PDF export for easy manipulation in Illustrator.
- Many Guitar effects and articulations, such as Bend, Brush, Slides and much more.
- fixed problem when opening flow files
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes/Unusable. Wasted my money.
Interface seems ok but after only five minutes of playing with it it started crashing every time I tried to delete notes. Unusable in this state which is a shame.
Good app but has some bugs
Overall the app is really solid and a great music writing app. However the GUI is fairly obtuse and even finding the rather meager manual is tricky. Most frustratingly however is that the copy+paste function doesn't work consistently. Resulting in lots of useless tapping and swiping. Make the copy+paste function more user friendly and this will be the best music writing app on the market.
bad bad bad
Nao comprem, uma porcaria, muitos bugs!
me arrependi !
NAO COMPREM !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.