Reflow Score Writer
By Gargant Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reflow is a full featured Tablature and Sheet Music Editor that can be used to create your own original scores in a very flexible and innovative way. Songs you write can be played back using the embedded software synthesizer.
Reflow can also import and play any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file you can find on the Internet, giving you access to literally hundred of thousands of songs to learn and practice.
The new Reflow engine allows you to modify your song while it's still playing, for a totally non interruptive workflow.
Reflow can be used to compose and practice any song for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Banjo, and many other instruments as long as it uses Standard Notation or Tablature.
With its iCloud and Dropbox support, every change you make in a session with your band, will be waiting for you when you come back home. And it works seamlessly with the Reflow desktop app too.
This is a great addition to your musical tools collection, at an affordable price.
"Reflow Score Writer is a Killer App! Really well done and so easy to use!"
- Apps4iDevices.com (rated 4 out of 4).
- iCloud enabled.
- Dropbox enabled.
- Retina enabled.
- Import and playback any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file.
- Works seamlessly with the Mac version of Reflow.
- Export to MIDI, GP5, PDF and share your files by email.
- Write your music using Tablature, Standard notation, Chord Diagrams and Chord Names.
- Support of Piano Grand Staff.
- Musical directions (Coda, Segno, …).
- Flexible design allowing you to use different scores for each instrument of your song.
- Full vector graphics PDF export for easy manipulation in Illustrator.
- Many Guitar effects and articulations, such as Bend, Brush, Slides and much more.
* Up to Guitar Pro 5.x version.
What's New in Version 1.10
Better UI design in player mode and repeat markers on the score
Not good for drum scoring.
This software is not very good for creating drum charts. The interface is very clumsy and most of the special notation for percussion is missing. I was so looking forward to using this app for creating charts but I became very frustrated and finally gave up.
If you are a drummer please stay away from this app. Stick to pencil and paper. Much more efficient and less of a pain.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Gargant Studios
- © 2016, Gargant Studios EURL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.