** Voted Top Mind & Body App of 2014 by Leading Doctors **
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes.
De-stress with our guided breathing and meditation exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive.
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. ""Relax"" by ""Saagara"" enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Guided Meditation features an 8 and 12 minute session that focuses on different parts of the body.
- Beautiful Graphics
- Quick Start Feature
Practicing deep breathing for only 5 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Practicing deep breathing has the following benefits:
1) Has an almost immediate relaxing effect.
2) Improves focus and reduces anxiety.
3) Lowers blood pressure and heart rate naturally.
4) Improves stamina and fitness by optimizing the usage of your lung capacity.
5) Works as a sleep aid for people affected with Insomnia.
6) Helps in pain management.
7) Helps in managing Headaches and Migraines.
**Available in English, French, and Chinese Languages
**Classic Mode is available in the Settings for the classic breathing exercise view.
Visit our website for more information: http://saagara.com
Make sure you check our our learning center for tips on yoga, diet, and being mindful: http://saagara.com/learning-center
Recommended by Leading Doctors
Optimized for latest iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing to be done
I just find the woman’s voice in guided meditation really distracting and irritating. Some choices in voice would be nice.
Used to be great
Now crashes to desktop every 22.7 seconds
Very relaxing and well made App
I first started using the app a few years ago, while I was in law school. This app has helped me to stay relaxed, and to ease anxiety. It has all of the features that one would want, with an easy to use interface. I have yet to find a better relaxation app. This is probably only the second app that I have ever rated, but this app has impressed me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.