By Crescent Moon Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relic Rush is an addictive adventure game. Use one touch controls to help our fearless hero navigate dangers as he collects the idols. Explore exotic locations like jungles and deserts as you race against the clock. Can you collect them all?
- Beautiful Pixel Art
- Easy One Touch Controls
- Over 100 Levels to explore and navigate
- Original Chiptune Soundtrack
- 5 Unique Worlds to Adventure through
- Retro Sounds
What's New in Version 1.01
- Fixed Cutscene Bug
- Adjusted Music Volumes.
- Minor Big fixes
The most beautiful and heartfelt game I have ever played on iOS
I play iOS games, I mean a lot of iOS games from iPad to iPhone. Relic Rush is the most beautiful and fun game I have ever played on this platform.
1) I am a fan of pixel graphics on iOS because the screen is small and the more simplicity the better. Relic rush is able to match these graphics with the best experience for the platform.
2)the interaction/game plat is so incredibly simple it's genius.
3)it's difficult but not too difficult that you find yourself confused about how to achieve goals. Its linear and when you consider the mobile nature of the platform it fits within those confines. You pull it out to play when you're at home chilling or on the train. Also, it's hard to get Gold! So the challenge is always there.
4) the soundtrack! It's amazing!
Bottom line just buy this game, you won't regret it and you'll find yourself falling in love with it
Very retro game. Easy to beat but hard to actually diamond status everything. Wish instead of lead trophy you just had to start over. Would keep people from blowing through it without enjoying the challenge of completing game quickly and accurately.
To get full joyful experience diamond status everything!
Still not sure how I feel about the music. I almost always have it muted anyway.
Great quick-fix game!
I love the blocky pixel art, the music is fun and the one button controls are nice and simple.
My only wish was for a more challenging level design. Right now the challenge lies within the time constraint and since that's the premise of the game I'm not going to grade it lower. It's just a personal wish.
Great job and very inspiring. Looks and plays simple yet its execution is so well done that you want to come back for more.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 16, 2013
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Crescent Moon Games LLC
- © Copyright 2012 Forest Moon Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.