Remember The Milk
By Remember The Milk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your to-do list anywhere with this feature-packed app; never forget the milk (or anything else) again. Remember The Milk (RTM) for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad connects with the popular online service of the same name. With millions of users worldwide, Remember The Milk is everywhere you are: from mobile to the web to apps including Outlook, iCal, Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, and more. Learn more at www.rememberthemilk.com
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• Get reminded via email, SMS, and instant messenger; see www.rmilk.com/reminders to set up.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/ios for details.
• Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
• Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
• Push Notification reminders and badge updates.
(Pro subscription available for In App Purchase.)
Follow Us For Updates:
What's New in Version 3.0.4
• Updates for iOS 8.
• Includes support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Follow Us For Updates:
Best task list out there
I'm a long-time RTM user, and I've yet to find a better task list app out there. I use it every day and couldn't live without it at this point.
Creating tasks is very fast, especially with the great parsing of natural language due dates. The task repeat rules are incredibly flexible and useful, yet they still manage to keep the UI simple. The web interface is also great, and the syncing is flawless.
One nit: I'd like to see better Siri integration. The current integration (through CalDav) is weak.
Really loving this app and the companion website
I do use the website more than the app, but even as an IT professional I didn't think anything could get me to give up my paper lists. I still write a lot down because it helps my memory, but at the end of the day if I lose that sheet of paper I haven't lost my mind.
I haven't started to take full advantage yet and am already seeing a productivity boost.
Re assessment - new release will be super
I previously left a very poor rating. After looking more closely at the beta version of the web app, I found all the functionality, just had to look. Great new feature coming - sub-tasks, so RTM can handle tasks with related steps. I also received timely responses to my emails to support and they welcomed my feedback and suggestions re. tweaks to the beta
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 25, 2014
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- © 2014 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- One year$24.99