Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Apple Watch app - add and review tasks with ease on your Apple Watch
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Attach files to your tasks - connect to Dropbox or Google Drive to attach related files to any task
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
* New: Updated for iOS 12.
* New: Updated for watchOS 5.
* New: Added support for Siri Shortcuts on iOS 12 and watchOS 5.
* New: Added support for the Siri watch face on watchOS 5.
* New: Added support for Apple Watch Series 4 devices, and complications on those devices.
* Updated: The app now uses haptic to give feedback on selection and swipe actions (complete/uncomplete/postpone).
* Fixed: An issue where some files would not show up in the Google Drive picker.
* Fixed: An issue where tag favorites would not sync sorting order reliably in some cases.
Ratings and Reviews
I've experimented with many todo list apps out there and this one is the best. I'm actually getting stuff done now and it's this app that's making this possible. When I first got this I went to the blog and just read things for fun and what happened is many ah-ha moments where I thought "oh wow I can do that?!" If you invest the time learning what it can do you'll want to utilize this app to its full potential and then in end you'll make things happen too.
Update: it's my second year in a row for the premium upgrade and let me tell you it's worth every penny! I'm a frugal guy, so at first I hated the thought of that annual payment. But it breaks down to a few bucks a month so that's not so bad. Buy 'em a coffee once a month kinda thing. Now I'm completely fine with it because the app really is so superior to other to-do apps. I've wasted countless time trying other apps (even paid ones) and in the end I always come back to RTM. This update is a reminder to myself to stop thinking about the possibility of an alternative, consider the payment a simple cup of coffee to my great developer friend once a month, and enjoy RTM for the rest of my life!!!!
We really appreciate the coffee! It really helps keep us going! ✨☕️✨ 🤩
The new RTM is indispensable. Overall, this has to be the best manager out there, even with strong competition from Wunderlist and Todoist. It feels like RTM is built by a smaller team. They aren't always the best at marketing, and they took a long time to update their app to compete with the other modern task managers, but once they did it was completely worth it. I (still) use MilkSync with Outlook to capture tasks from my email, and I also love that they have maintained Siri capture support. With the combo of using Launchy on my Windows laptop for work, this means that I have quick capture that is as fast as paper and pen, no matter what I'm doing. I think this is the area where most task managers fail, but RTM just shines. My wish list for improvements would include rich text notes support when transferring tasks to and from Outlook, and honestly to include some of the cool graphic customization options available on the web app. Thanks Bob!!
This app was recommended to me by a career counselor at my law school, and it helps me keep my life under control and to manage my stress.
The lists are excellent, since whenever I have a complicated task with a lot of subparts, I can break it up under a list and spread it out over several weeks. I have about eight lists, and they populate their tasks to the daily and weekly planners every day. So I can see what I need to get done for the eight or so sources of responsibility in my life, without having to worry about anything getting away from me. And I'm able to redistribute things easily when I have too much on my plate.
Plus I was able to create a personal fulfillment list, put activities there that I enjoy, and treat them as part of the things that I need to get done every day, if possible. So it helps me build more "me" time into my schedule and I'm much happier for it.
The only thing better would be if it integrated with Yahoo! calendar like it does with Gmail. Also, I had to pick one device to use it on, since I found that when I paid for continuous syncing and tried to use it on my iPhone, iPad, and laptop, the sync would not work well. It actually duplicated a lot of entries. But those are just a couple of side issues, on the whole, the app is really a lifesaver!
- Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remember The Milk Pro $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.