Remember The Milk
By Remember The Milk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
What's New in Version 4.1.10
* New: A compact overview widget is available on iOS 10 when using 3D Touch on the app icon.
* Fixed: Completing the same repeating task in the app and via other interfaces at the same time could sometimes lead to an orphaned task on the device.
* Fixed: Postponing a task with a due time from a notification doesn't work properly in some cases.
* Fixed: Repeat rule parsing issues in Dutch and Russian.
* Fixed: "addedWithin" search operator didn't return the correct results in some cases.
* Updated: All localizations.
For many years, in the dark ages prior to smart phones, I used the paper Franklin day planner.
And like exercise equipment, it works well if you use it. Then when I got my smart phone, I tried a number of different planning apps. Apps which interfaced with calendars, and made lists, and provided reminders. But I was still looking for that Franklin day planner feel, because that's what I was used to. Then, despite the odd name, I tripped over RTM, and immediately I felt comfortable with a smart phone planning app for the first time. RTM is just as good as the effort you put into it. I use it every day but I am sure I don't use it to its potential. I probably ought to write an RTM reminder to myself to take advantage of an RTM tutorial. I know that RTM has helped me save money and helped me make money. And like I said, I feel comfortable with it. And if any RTM people read this review, thanks for being there. Good job.
Completely Underrated To-do list
I've been using Remember the Milk for years and it's one of my favorite and most used apps both on the phone and on their website. It's simple and easy to use, and the app recently was updated to make it more user friendly. I've tried other to do list apps that are either too simple or too complicated. I think RTM has a good balance, you can make simple lists of you can get very detailed with tagging, and repeating tasks at specific frequencies like "every third Tuesday"
Easy to use, cross platform to-do list
I've tried many digital to-do lists. Most are too complicated, offer too many extra features, or are cumbersome to use. Remember The Milk is perfect for me! It is easy to use; offers features that are actually usable, like repeating tasks and scheduling start dates or finish dates; it syncs perfectly between all my devices; and I've even set it up so I can tell Siri to remind me to do something and it schedules into RTM. And who wouldn't love looking at a cute cow every day!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 4.1.10
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One year$39.99
- Remember The Milk Pro$39.99