Remote connection and password management from your iOS device.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS is a free tool that enables access to all your remote connections and passwords. Used in combination with our desktop application Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise, you can connect to your centralized database and access all your data from anywhere.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS supports Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), VNC, Apple Remote Desktop (ARD), SSH, SSH Tunnel, Telnet, Intel AMT (KVM), HP Integrated Lights Out (iLO Web), Dell iDrac, FTP, SFTP, SCP, WebDav and Web Browser connections. Once configured, you can easily launch a connection using a single tap and connect to your remote servers, virtual machines and other workstations.
Along with remote connections, Remote Desktop Manager for iOS lets you save and manage your passwords and credentials from your centralized database or your local XML file. Easily input your credentials and automatically login everywhere.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS supports these data sources:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- XML File
- Devolutions Online Drive
- Devolutions Online Database
- Devolutions Server
- Amazon S3
If you work in a team environment where you need to manage multiple remote connections and share login details with other users, Remote Desktop Manager is the perfect solution for you!
To learn more about all the features and functionality, please visit http://remotedesktopmanager.com
=== Remote Desktop Manager 5.0.1 ===
- Fixed multiple bugs when connecting to or using MySQL/MariaDB data sources.
- Fixed user being locked out of a data source if they don't have access to the default repository
- Fixed document types not being openable
- Improved stability of network operations after coming back from Sleep
Ratings and Reviews
When you are out and need to do a remote session from your phone this is the app you want!
I enjoy the desktop client but...
This is not it. Not even close. In less than 5 minutes I discovered several bugs and that you can no longer use integrated security with Sql server for the connection database. Given the choice of switching the login method of the production database or picking a different app... well, I’m sure you know which one was picked.
RDM itself is great, and I have been using it for years! Now that the mobile app clients are available, I can connect to all my sessions from anywhere I happen to so long as I can get my device on the network.
- Devolutions inc.
- 402.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- All rights reserved © Devolutions inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.