By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and PowerPoint (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Install the Remote Mouse App on your iPhone / iPad from the App Store
2. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect
What's New in Version 2.806
Fixed the pinch to zoom feature.
Useful Presentation Tool
I had just started a meeting I was leading when I realized I didn’t have my apple remote. This app saved the day and my very boring slideshow.
Please, add 3D Touch simulation!
App is very neat! But, please can you add 3D touch simulation, so I can use iPhone 6S as trackpad with 3D touch?