Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a set of wireless user-friendly remote control for your computer. It not only simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, but also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which enables specific operations to be performed more quickly. The small features that are designed for one-handed or left-handed uses, or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie, giving a presentation, or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is always right at your fingertips.
To Get Started
1. Download the Remote Mouse server for Mac
2. Install and run the server application
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi as your Mac
• Fully simulated mouse function
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Able to remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+, and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
If you like Remote Mouse, please give us a 5-stars rating or review. Every comment is important and will greatly help small developers like us.
If you would like to give a suggestion or have encountered an issue, feel free to send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will definitely take your comments into consideration for our future updates.
Compatible with Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy install, but doesn’t actually work
Mac works fine. Iphone works fine. Install even went well. But for an app to be successful, it has to work. I couldn’t even get the scroll functionality to work correctly; it kept thinking I was right clicking.
My advice to the devs: the networking is KILLER. Having the phone and computer sync up like that just by being on the same network is awesome use of technology. However, your actual trackpad needs a lot of work. My suggestion would be to make it more like a joystick, where you use your thumb to move the mouse on a virtual mousepad, thumb double click is left click, something else is right click. So… like, halfway there? Once the bugs are fixed it will be a good app, I think.
2 stars for lack of functionality.
Easy to use, but a battery hog
The app is very powerful and easy to use, but it eats up my MacBook’s battery. Activity Monitor shows that it uses about 30% more energy on average than Safari does when I am using it on average. If I forget to quit the app, my laptop loses several hours of battery life. If this were fixed, it would be 5 stars.
All apps should be this easy
This app was so easy to set up. Simply install on your Mac and iPhone and amazingly it was instantly connected so I could start using my phone as my computer trackpad right away! Very impressed and looking forward to using for presentations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.