By Inputwish s.r.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RemoteFlight HSI is full-featured, touch enabled horizontal situation indicator for your Flight Simulator aircraft. Just about anything you may wish from HSI is there for you to use.
Compatible with FSX/FS9/P3D/X-Plane (Windows and OSX)
• Smoothly animated fully custom HSI gauge
• NAV1 a NAV2 source for ILS/VOR/DME
• Adjustable omni-bearing selector
• Adjustable autopilot heading bug
• Two directional markers for either VORs or NDBs
• Station ID and DME (if available) display
• Tuning indicators to show when each NAV source is unavailable
RemoteFlight Server utility is required to establish the connection between Flight Simulator and your device. RemoteFlight server is very lightweight and will not affect the performance of your Flight Simulator. Download the server free on https://www.remoteflight.net/server
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed for iOS8
Works great on x-plane 10
Connects easily to x-plane. High quality graphics for HSI. Looks really great. Highly recommended.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vladislav Oupicky
- © Inputwish s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.