RemotePC - Access and view your computer remotely, from any iOS device
Install the RemotePC app on your mobile devices and access your computer remotely from anywhere. You can connect to your office or home computers remotely, at after hours or on the fly, and work on documents including emails, and applications.
• The RemotePC app lets you connect to any remote computer instantly given that the computer has an active Internet connection and the RemotePC application installed on it.
• Invite your friends and associates to access your computer to work on presentations, documents or view photos, files and folders.
• An extended keyboard with all function keys to access your remote PC from your mobile
• You can lock the remote computer at session end from your mobile device.
• Access and control your logged off and locked remote computers, on the go.
• Switch between better quality and speed of your remote computers.
• You can change the screen resolution of your remote computers from your mobile device.
1. UI optimization
2. Remember me
3. Remember Host Key
4. Performance optimization and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really good replacement for LMI
Dollar for dollar you get way more bang for the buck over what is seriously overpriced Logmein remote access. I added this to my arsenal as a supplement to my existing remote software and as it turns out, the more I use it the more I like it over the other. It has a few things I need to either figure out in setup or workarounds for what it won’t do but I can definitely see myself ditching Logmein and moving my entire client list to this. As a medical/clinical IT software I use has to meet federal requirements or it’s a no go. This fits the bill nicely without gouging the bottom line.
Computer app good, iOS app bad
Transitioned from gotomypc after years of solid use, but poor customer service and excessive cost drove the change. The RemotePC computer version works well. The iOS version doesn’t as it shuts down unexpectedly and has terrible navigation. Pinch is useless because it centers and won’t scroll or pan. Mouse capabilities are not well defined making it cumbersome to use. The cost is very reasonable. Fix the iOS problem and you’ll compete well with gotomypc.
Works great, priced right. Was a teamviewer user and switched all of our accounts over. Would like to see an added security feature and email to admin anytime users connect to better monitor connections, but all in all a great product.
- IDrive Incorporated
- 45.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IDrive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Consumer Plan $6.99
- RemotePC Basic Plan $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.