RemoteSound - Using the iOS device as PC Speaker
By Scienpix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** on SALE ( $1.99 -> $0.99 )
*** In the sleep mode or background mode there may be some sound delay. If sound sync is important, you must active the app on screen ***
[ RemoteSound ]
RemoteSound is for using the iOS device as PC Speaker. You can listen the PC Sound on iPhone/iPod/iPad at real-time through WiFi.
* If you have no speaker on the PC.
* If you want to listen the PC sound away from PC.
* For users that trouble to put the head-phone on your PC directly.
* You can listen the PC sound with several devices simultaneously.
* Etc, ...
[ Usage ]
1. Install the RemoteSound Server on Your PC ( Windows XP/Vista/7 only )
2. Set the password on RemoteSound Server and Press start button.
3. Search you PC at RemoteSound App on iPhone/iPod/iPad.
[ Check Points ]
1. iOS device and PC must be connected through same router.
2. iOS device must use the WiFi Network.
3. Windows XP/Vista/7 is only supported.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Supporting the iOS7.0
The lite version scared me because it was low quality. But I bought the full version and it's great! You can run it in the background, and there is no lag and the sound is great. Works great when I'm sitting in my bed and want to put headphones in.
You simply need to re-boot your machinr
It can be used while watching movies - if you're not a hardcore gamer, you can use it then, too! (the sound delay seems to be lower than half-a-second...)
works sometimes, but has issues
Most of the time this app works great, and has far less delay that the competitors. However, sometimes I get extreme crackling interference and delay. I haven't been able to find a reason for this yet, would love if there was a fix
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Scienpix
- © Scienpix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.