Study languages, definitions, formulas, and more with this app!
Repetico is a smart flashcard app that allows you to transfer knowledge
into your long-term memory. With this app you can learn self-created flashcards or cards created by other users* - anytime and anywhere – even if you do not have a mobile internet connection. Study and repeat your flashcards on the bus, on the train or anywhere outside!
• Synchronize your flashcards and your learning progress on all of your devices and the web application
• Share flashcards with your classmates, friends, or others
• Activate or deactivate cardsets or categories within a set of cards, so that the app exactly queries
the cards you need or want to learn
• Mark important flashcards as favorites
• Detailed overview of your current learning status with learning statistics
• Flashcard editor with various formatting options
• Create and study multiple choice cards
• No internet connection required for studying
• Intuitive and user-friendly interface
• Insert pictures into your cards (in web version)
MULTIPLE study MODES (You decide how you want to learn!
• All cards
• Study schedule: Leitner learning card system (long-term memory mode/Spaced-Retrieval method
• Favorites (only cards marked as favorites)
• Not-yet-asked cards
• Unknown cards (in total or related to the last study session)
• Tag based learning (cards tagged with a specific tag / keyword)
Whether you study for a test, exam etc.: With Repetico you have a tool with which you can
optimally and quickly prepare yourself.
This is reported by our users who gave us a 5-star rating:
"Great tool to stay on the ball without much effort"
"Awesome learning app - great system, especially regarding the study schedule mode. You save the tedious development of your own study schedule. I'm excited!"
"Great for exam preparation - The app is simple and the scope of functions unbeatable"
"Simply great for learning. You always have your learning material everywhere"
Further personal reports of prominent personalities about the spaced-repeticion-method:
"This is the most helpful learning technique I've tried in 14 years of programming"
(Derek Sivers - Entrepreneur & Founder of CD Baby)
"This is a flashcard system that automatically quizzes you on each of your flashcards just before
you forget what's on them. They're a ridiculously efficient way to push data into your long-term
memory, and we'll take advantage of that, too." (Tim Ferris - author of bestsellers)
* User content can currently only be subscribed via the web version - but will be changed.
** Sebastian Leitner learning algorithm: Depending on whether you could answer a flashcard, it
will be presented to you again at different intervals. The goal is to answer each card correctly five times, so that it remains in your long-term memory. In order that the knowledge stays there, the cards are
presented once a month.
Do you like the Repetico app? Then we look forward to your review in the App Store.
Do you have suggestions for improvement? Then just write us an email at email@example.com. We
would be very happy to hear from you!about that!
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/repetico | _repetico_
Small changes and fixes
- Repetico GmbH
- 47.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Polish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Repetico GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Repetico PRO 3 Monate $6.99
- Repetico PRO 6 Monate $11.99
- Repetico PRO 12 months $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.