Report Card Maker (RCM) allows you to complete and print a variety of report cards geared toward grades K-6. You can edit the content of any of the included report cards to your liking. You can even import your school's logo or emblem!
RCM can keep report cards for your one home schooler, or your entire classroom! RCM keeps data from term to term so you can produce multi-term report cards.
Included Report Cards with RCM are:
• Common Core Report Cards
• Standards Based Report Cards (English and Spanish)
• Traditional Report Cards (English and Spanish)
• Home School Report Cards (English and Spanish)
• Christian School Report Cards
• Hebrew School Report Cards
Each report card (except for Home School) include a separate version specific for each individual grade level. Most of the included report cards include Spanish versions so you can work in English and print the cards in Spanish!
RCM Main Features:
• Global Mode (edit all students at once!)
• Edit Grades in List (edit student grades in a list view)
• Color Coding
• Password Protection
• Print and/or eMail report cards
• Libraries of pre-written, pre-translated, searchable, editable comments
• Custom Comments (create your own library of comments)
• Editable Report Card Content
• Definable Number of Terms
• Much, much more!
Updated for the latest iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Update more often
This app has so much potential, but the glitches are ridiculous. If I try to change the number of attendance days, it crashes the app. If I make a change on an English version of the same Spanish report, the changes don’t always carry over. It would be nice if the app would be updated more than once every 3 or 4 years.
App steals money and doesn’t work
I bought screen blacks out each time try to do anything only option is a grade K which is useless😡
RCM is such a great app. It's easy to use and easy to edit. I piloted this at my school last year and took me half the time than writing my report cards. I love that there is a bank of comments in both English and Spanish and I was able to write my own comments. I am now using the in app gradebook to keep track of my students progress. I've been using Excel for years now to keep track of grades because I had not found a gradebook I liked until now. I have moved away from Excel and gone with RCM. Also, I like that there is a mid term report and Reading and Math award that I can print out for students. I don't dread doing report cards anymore because I can now link my gradebook to my report cards, which will probably cut my time in half again. Try it out and see. One last thing, I had an issue with the app and I sent an email and I got a response from the CEO and my issue was taken seriously and resolved within 24 hours. I have never gotten a response from any developer that quickly let alone the CEO. I'm very impressed.
- ClearVision Technologies, LLC
- 51.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ClearVision Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RCM Gradebook $4.99
- Common Core Expanded Report Cards $1.99
- Mid-Term Progress Report $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.