By Blue Atlas Technology, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Remotely Control your Apple Music on your iOS device from any other iOS device.
“Outstanding app! I thought "someone should make an app that does this." Then I looked and there it was! Tango. Works exactly like was thinking it should. Best app on my phone (and iPad).”
"Hosted a party last night and used Tango Remote to control the music on my iPod Touch. Saved me from running back and forth to the stereo all night, plus I was able to remotely queue up song requests. It was the hit of the party. I highly recommend."
“Finally--a remote that does what a simple remote should do. Remote works great. Allows me to control iPad music--song selection, volume, pause/play, skip/repeat--from my iPhone. It's handy, especially when working around the house”
“Excellent. Works flawlessly, great for playing music from your iPad or any iOS device remotely. Great job developers. You did something Apples Remote app should be capable of by default.”
“Great remote app. This app, after constant searching, is one of the best remote control apps to use between my iPad and iPod touch. I plug my iPod into my home media and use my iPad (to play and queue songs) wirelessly on my network. Amazingly well structured app 5/5 stars! Nice work guys!”
“Must have. Remote songs and volume from the patio and never get up. Works just fine via the stereo system. Way cool.”
“In a word it's PERFECT!"
What's missing from Apple's Music App? Remote Control of your iOS music! Tango Remote is a great way to remote control your iPod Music Library playing on your iOS devices. Connect one device to a stereo or TV and use another to play, pause, skip, adjust volume and more. Stop walking across the room!
Remote Control Features...
- Control your iPod music library or Apple Music remotely.
- Up Next Queue with full editing.
- Search artist, song title, album, composer or genre.
- Password protection
- Support for Gapless Albums.
- Supports both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, no router required for newer devices via wi-fi direct feature. (Bluetooth requires Wi-Fi to be turned off in iOS settings.)
- Listen to your iTunes playlists one after the other
- Create a remote playlist on the fly
- Great way to use your old iOS devices as music players.
Featured in “New and Noteworthy," "What’s Hot" and the top 25 Music apps.
Tango Remote lets you remotely control another iOS device that's playing your iPod music library or Apple Music.
Buy once and install on all your devices at no additional cost by using the same Apple ID!
- Tango does not currently support iTunes Home Sharing. Please disable Home Sharing in the Music App before using Tango.
- Tango cannot play movies or TV Shows purchased via iTunes.
What are waiting for? Grab your own Tango Remote and enjoy your music untethered. Click "Get" now to experience the freedom.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
• Improved performance when playing Apple Music Tracks.
• Bluetooth now works with iOS 11 but you must turn wi-fi OFF in the iOS Settings App->Wi-Fi.
• For more details on using Apple Music With Tango Remote please go to tangoremote.com.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Blue Atlas Technology, LLC
- © 2009-2017 Blue Atlas Technology, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.