Reps & Sets - gym logging
By Repsio Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The complete gym logging app
Create workout programs, manage your gym time, track your gains
BEFORE WORKOUT: PLAN YOUR PROGRAM
• Browse hundreds of illustrated exercises with interactive muscle diagrams
• Create your own workout programs with sets, reps, weights and rest intervals
• Specify exercise order, equipment settings and attachments
• Add supersets, giant sets, drop-sets and pyramids
• Share and download programs
DURING WORKOUT: CRUISE-CONTROL
• Check off exercises from your to-do list as you complete them
• Trigger pre-programmed rest timers automatically
• Keep track of where you are in your workout with your Apple Watch
• Notification Center widget shows next exercise and rest timers
• Switch seamlessly between your Apple Watch and iPhone with HandOff
• Log exercises from the lock screen with interactive notifications
AFTER WORKOUT: TRACK YOUR GAINS
• View charts and infographics that visualize your progress
• Log your body measurements
• Share data with Apple’s Health app
• Save workouts to Apple's Activity app (requires Apple Watch)
• Browse your workout calendar
• Share your workouts
• Backup your data to iCloud Drive, or export it to Excel or Numbers.
• Unlock full access to our Apple Watch app, so you can edit your workout and log exercises directly from your wrist
• New exercises and workout programs added every month
Reps & Sets Premium is available for $0.99/month. Subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
CREATED JUST FOR FOR IPHONE
• iOS look and feel
• Supports Retina HD screen sizes
• Apple Watch app
• HandOff between Apple Watch and iPhone
• Notification Center Today widget
• Interactive Notifications
• Health app integration ("HealthKit")
• Save workouts to Apple Watch Activity app
• Back up to iCloud Drive
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- bug fix to premium subscription
could have been good, but....
Why is it so hard to find an app that will let you track a weight based workout on the watch? This app seemed great at first, but the watch interface requires the phone be present. If I'm going to have my phone in my pocket at the gym (which is silly), I might as well just use the phone and not the watch. I'll subscribe again if/when you fix that, otherwise, its useless on the watch.
Doesn't make any sense
If you are a newcomer to working out like I am and are looking for a good app to get started, just know that you will spend more time exercising your comprehension skills on this app than your actual body. Trust me, just go elsewhere for now. Stuff is too unclear here.
Do not buy
This app has now stopped working. It asks me to purchase premium every time I want to change my current plan. I paid for it when I downloaded it and do not care for the watch app etc. Do not buy
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 83.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Repsio Ltd
- © Repsio Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases