Resurva's Appointment Manager iOS App lets businesses like barbershops, salons, massage therapists, tattoo studios and wakeboard parks control administration time so they can honor their obligation to every client: consistent, exceptional service.
Resurva's iOS App extends our commitment to straight forward, focused and usable design for both the businesses that run on Resurva as well as their clients. Business owners and their staff can use our iOS App to manage and schedule their days and keep up to date on any changes.
For clients of the businesses using Resurva, our iOS app ensures that their next appointment is always just a couple taps away.
/ / / / Note: This app requires businesses to be using a Resurva account that is fully setup \ \ \ \
BUSINESSES** CAN USE THE iOS APP TO:
• Switch location schedules with ease (for businesses with more than one location)
• Quickly modify daily start times, end times and everything in between
• Book clients by searching for their Resurva account
• Create new client accounts manually or import them from the Contacts App
• Move bookings between days
• Approve and deny bookings
• Receive push notifications for appointment confirmations, client check ins, next booking, and appointment changes
** For businesses to use this App, an existing configured Resurva account is required
CLIENTS CAN USE THE iOS APP TO:
• Add their favorite businesses who use Resurva to book appointments
• Set a favorite service and provider for quick appointment bookings
• Prepay for appointments through Apple Pay*
• Join Wait Lists
• Select and add service options, fill out custom fields and agree to waivers
• Check and manage upcoming bookings
• Add appointments to their calendar
• Use the 1Password integration for password management
• Manage their profile
• Receive push notifications for appointment confirmations and updates
* Available at Resurva locations where Resurva Payments is enabled.
• Fixes an issue that caused some client accounts to show bookings in the incorrect order
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Searching for a new barber in the city and this app has been the most annoying part of the whole process. It’s not intuitive. I can’t figure out how to view everywhere I am on a “waitlist”. There should be a simple option that whenever you log into your account, you can see all of your outstanding appointments, waitlists, and cancelled appointments. When I log in, it just prompts me to update my profile (which has everything in it already), and when I want to check the status of a place where I’m on a waitlist, it doesn’t just pop up. I downloaded the app in hopes that it would be easier and it seems worse. SO frustrating that the barbers I want to go to use this app. Earlier, I received a notification that a waitlist spot had opened up. Within, LITERALLY, 1-minute I was trying to log in and snag the spot. Couldn’t find it. Couldn’t figure it out. Their online chat support must have been at lunch or something because I was #1 in the queue and it took them 15-20mins+ to respond. By then, it was too late. I actually ended up booking with a different barbershop who doesn’t use this app. They used a similar app but it was a much easier process. REALLY need to improve UX/UI.
Glad resurva finally released an app. But, still needs work. Having the app is definitely more convenient than signing into the website daily. However, it would be even better if the app sent individual notifications to the provider when a client books a service. At this point notifications aren't an option at all. This is my biggest complaint among several others. But, I understand the app is still fairly new, and hasn't had any updates. I will update my review after the update becomes available. I will continue to use resurva through Safari until then.
The owner of the shop I work at uses this, therefore I am forced to. I don’t write reviews but I use this so much I had to come explain some issues I have with it.
- crashes a lot
- will log you out a lot
- you cannot directly call clients from the books, it would be nice if the clients phone number could be linked on the app.
- sometimes takes a while for changes in the books to register and update onto the app (even after refreshing)
- I understand clients can be very dishonest at times but we’ve (as a shop) had many people come in thinking they have finalized an appointment and they aren’t in the books.
Needs much improvement.
- Offshoot Inc.
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Offshoot Inc. 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.