• RH Medical Labs is the best rated app, featured in the top stores in 67 countries! •
We achieved #1 rank in several countries across the globe!
We have a 90% 5-star ratings world-wide. See what the fuss is about!
There are over 600 quality labs, covering adults, pediatrics, and pregnancy-specific labs. All values are supported by rigorous data validation against scientific organizations such as New England Journal of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Mayo Clinic. We don’t end there. We revalidate the results regularly because new publications bring changes. If you find a value you think is incorrect, send us a reference and we will immediately investigate it and make any necessary changes.
Areas of medicine covered include:
• Internal Medicine
• Family Medicine
• Also general panels such as electrolytes, lipids, CSF, UA, and many, many more
JUST A FEW OF THE FEATURES THAT SET OUR APP APART INCLUDE:
• Huge Medical Lab Library: Over 600 quality labs and constantly growing
• All data is validated against medical standards, such as Mayo Clinic and NEJM
• Pregnancy Labs: Easy! Values dynamically adjust for each trimester
• Reference Card View: Graphic reference-card style interface. You will love this!
• Don’t love our default screen setup? Customize it easily
• Displays and explains all the lab “shorthand” that doctors use
• Standard Search Interface is available for those that prefer it
• Intelligent Search using advanced technologies; even misspellings work!
• Ability to enter custom lab values. Your new values will show on both the reference card and search views.
• Pediatric Labs: just select the age and instantly see results
• Sex-specific Labs: select male or female and we do the rest
• Monographs for most labs: interpretation notes, clinical pearls, and much more
• Lab Objects: create “smart” families of related labs
• Easily change the color of related labs for organization
• Lab Groups: create dynamic lists of labs to streamline your workflow
• US and SI Support: select one and see results instantly
• Extremely responsive customer service; we’ve added almost every feature requested
• We have our own high-speed servers for supplying data upgrades and forum support
• NO Internet Connection required!
• Retina Display Support, Multitasking Support, and TONS of other stuff!
Want more info? Check out our web site at ResidentHelper.com/Products/RHLabs
► Really, you are going to love the app!
RH Medical Labs integrates sophisticated technologies into an elegant, intuitive, and highly customizable interface that presents data they way medical professionals are accustomed to seeing it. RH Medical Labs is a rock-solid, full-featured application that took thousands of man-hours to produce, polish, and perfect! No other app does what ours does!
► Support the Team!
This product is produced and supported by the same great team that brought you Pregnancy Advisor, our latest runaway success and the #1 app of its kind for healthcare professionals and patients alike!
► Suggestions! Solutions!
Send us an email at email@example.com if you find any errors or have any suggestions. We respond fast! We want to earn your 5-star reviews.
"Prior to becoming a physician, I was a programmer/analyst by trade, and I must say that from the perspective of either field, ResidentHelper.com has well integrated, solid products." - Brent McAnulty, M.D. Little Rock, AR.
"Pardon the expression, but it would be almost criminal not to take a look at ResidentHelper's offerings... These are really innovative products." - Ben H. Raleigh, NC.
• Interface improvements for both iOS7 and other versions.
• Bug fixes and other enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously, this is amazing.
Not only can you customize what labs you see, but it literally has every age range, male and female toggles both at the click of a button. It also also reference values for EVERYTHING in the search bar, so you never need to look up any lab value again! It's all here. Seriously anyone in the medical field needs this app.
Can be viewed in different age groups. Save me a lot in pediatrics ward. But.... please update the app; it has been 3 yrs w/o updating.
I use it in clinic and even used to help with step 3 study
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.