Napster - Top Music & Radio
By Rhapsody International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream music on-demand, download music for offline playback, and create playlists of your favorite songs.
Subscribe to Napster today and gain access to over 30+ millions songs.
To support the creative, vibrant musician community, Napster charges a monthly fee. There’s no commitment—cancel anytime on web or mobile. We love artists!!
How does Napster work?
- Napster is Ad free. Listen to your favorite music without interruption.
- Download unlimited songs and playlists right to your phone or tablet to play offline; listen anywhere, anytime
- Stream music with your account to hundreds of compatible devices. And audio hardware including Sonos, Wii U, Chromecast, Denon, etc.
- Find new music you love through similar listening tastes of fellow Napster users around the world with our global Listener Network technology
Looking for Rhapsody? Rhapsody is now Napster.
The auto-renewing monthly charge through iTunes Account for $9.99 (+ applicable taxes) will start at confirmation of purchase.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with a monthly charge or $9.99 (+ applicable taxes).
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
What's New in Version 5.11.1
Now you can add tags to your playlists for easy discovery
Discover great playlists from other listeners now that listener playlists have been integrated into the playlist explore experience. Just select a tag to discover listener and Napster Editorial playlists
Several bug fixes and performance improvements
Before the upgrade I was able to move songs around on the playlist, and even delete songs. The instructions on the help page (website) don't seem to follow my view. What happened?
Exact spelling of the artist and or the song should not be required. Example...
2live crew.... Two Live Crew.
Also maybe a voice search would be helpful in drive mode.
Love the new playlist maker and Giphy integration!
Just keeps getting better and is still the best music app out there!!!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 5.11.1
- Size: 177 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Rhapsody International Inc
- © 2017 Rhapsody International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$9.99
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$12.99
- Napster | Rhapsody unRadio$4.99