Ricky Carmichael's Motocross Matchup Pro
By 2XL Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
So you think you have what it takes to ride with the big boys? Well, here is your chance to step up and prove it!
Try to own your friends and rivals in this newest installment from the team that brought you the hits 2XL Supercross, 2XL ATV Offroad and X Games Snocross.
Ricky Carmichael's Motocross Matchup Pro is an all-new racing game where it's just you against online competitors from around the globe! This includes the chance to bang bars with some of the best in the business, including Ricky Carmichael himself!
Play Matchup mode and go head-to-head on both indoor (based on the real 2011 Supercross track layouts) and outdoor nationals tracks, including Ricky's very own backyard.
Choose from a wide selection of avatars! Pick a rider outfitted in all of the latest Fox gear riding official Suzuki racing bikes to special characters on their own personalized machines.
Collect in-game prizes and currency that you can use to upgrade your ride and give you the edge to beat your friends.
You'll love the new video out support which allows you to crank up the action on your TV.
- Full achievement system and leaderboards
- 5 indoor and 5 outdoor tracks to master
- Track layouts based on the 2011 Supercross season
- 2 modes of play: Practice and Online Multiplayer Matchup
- Select your appearance from a huge selection of bikes and riders
- Level up to upgrade your bike and rider
- iPad 2 and iPhone 4 Retina support
- Gesture based stunt system
- Multiple camera views including first person with handle bars
- Select from multiple preset control schemes
- Responsive tilt steering interface
- Play on your TV with Apple's Component A/V cable
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Fix a crash at launch.
Plz fix this it will make the game way more fun
I think this is one of the best motorcross games but there's one big proble that's markeing me not like it . I got a new bike but dident like it so got another one and then found a cooler one and bought that 2 so I had 4 bikes at first I thought it dident matter but then I figure out that to in lock the thing that make it so you can upgrade your bone further ALL YOUR BIKES HAVE TO BE AT THAT LVL so to unlock the next one I have to get 4 bikes to LVL 20 and I'm doing 4*the work and it's markeing the game not fun at all and I don't even want to play it cuz I'm so mad. If someone could make it so you can delete bikes and fix this tho would make the game so much more fun. Plz read this and fix the problem. Thank you:)
Absolutely awesome game!! Very addicting and love it......but, switched from iPhone 4s to 6 and could not connect to server for over a week. I emailed support several time with no response ever, but I can connect now but have to start all over with nothing Second problem I have spent a lot on wrenches and received none! I am getting charged for them on my iTunes account but they are not showing up in the APP. Watch out folks.
Good game glitchy
Good game would be 5 stars but glitchy people I don't know how but the somehow cut the track please patch that and on my old phone it had bugs I just re downloaded it but it used to open in close if it still does that If I play it a lot please patch it and update it more tracks and stuff aside from that good game!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 01, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 163 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: 2XL Games, Inc.
- © 2011 - 2012. 2XL Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 200 Gold Wrenches$0.99
- Pack of 520 Gold Wrenches$1.99
- Pack of 1500 Gold Wrenches$4.99
- Pack of 3400 Gold Wrenches$9.99
- Pack of 7600 Gold Wrenches$19.99
- Stephane Roncada - Level 20 Rider$24.99
- Ricky Carmichael - Level 50 Rider$49.99
- Jeff Emig - Level 25 Rider$29.99
- Carey Hart - Level 30 Rider$29.99