Ring4 lets you generate smart phone numbers, including text, call, recording, voicemail and more.
• Work number: a second phone line on your iPhone or iPad for your business, with you area code.
• Private number: a temporary phone number a.k.a burner number for Craigslist, Tinder, Ebay, Etsy…
• World phone: a local or international phone number with your preferred area code, no roaming charges with wifi calling.
• Create & Manage multiple phone numbers as easy as an email account. Smart phone numbers available in the US, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Austria.
• Select your U.S phone number with favorite Area Code: SF(415), NY(212), LA(310) and more…
• Cheap calls in the U.S and 22+ countries (including Australia,
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada ,China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, UK)
• Text with emoji
• Call Recording
• Unlock the Unlimited Text and Calls plan with the Monthly Subscription
• Unmask and Block unwanted callers
• Customizable voicemail
• Do Not Disturb mode for the peace of mind
• Delete a Ring4 smart phone number at anytime
CHEAP INTERNATIONAL CALLS
Ring4 uses VoIP (Voice Over IP) to offer cheap calls in 20+ countries. The app requires an internet connection for calling or texting (Wifi, 4g or LTE recommended).
YOUR AREA CODE
You can now select your preferred area code for the number you are generating.
The cost to generate and extend the lifespan of an chosen area code depends on its rarity.
We're constantly adding new number, so be sure to check the available codes.
• 0 credits to receive calls, it's free!
• 10 credits to generate a new 1 virtual number available 1 week
• 10 credits to extend the life of a number for 1 week
• 5 credits to make a call in the US or internationally
• 1 credit to send a text message
• 20 free credits are given to first time users
• Earn additional free credits by completing the missions offered by our partners
Activate the monthly auto-renewing subscription of a Ring4 number to unlock the Unlimited Calls and Texts plan in the U.S and Canada:
• Unlimited Talk & Text for a Random Number: $9.99/month
• Unlimited Talk & Text for a Selected Number: $19.99/month
• Unlimited Talk & Text for a Premium Number: $39.99/month
• Unlimited Talk & Text for a VIP Number: $99.99/month
More information about the subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• No more than 3 subscriptions are authorized per account.
How people use Ring4:
• A second line for your business with no limit on your existing iPhone or iPad.
• Throwaway numbers for classified ads, dating platforms to protect your privacy.
• Make or Receive calls and texts overseas with a US number, with no roaming charges!
• As a prepaid phone card to call and text called with prepaid credits, no carrier plan needed.
• Emergency calls and texts to 911 are not supported
• Texts to/from short codes might not always be supported
- new contact list, faster search
- new app design swag
- bug fixes
- if you like the app, please take the time for a quick review!
Ratings and Reviews
I have tried countless second line apps for international calling and texting and by far this has the best service package ($10/number w/unlimited calling and texting for at least English speaking countries).
As other have mentioned, support is crap. I sent them an email, they responded 3 days later to tell them they were working on the bug. It took 3 months for them to fix it 😒. I understand bugs take time, but a time frame would have been great too, or at least an update on progress.
That being said, running into an issue where I am not getting any notifications from the app and am not expecting a fix anytime before fall. Otherwise, it does what I need it to do.
thanks for the detailed feed-back! Happy to hear that we are matching your requirements!
Regarding the delayed notifications, we have just done an upgrade of the servers this week to be able to process more transactions per seconds respond to the growth of our user base. Please let us know if that fixed your issue.
Only basic txting and NO SUPPORT AT ALL
I use the app and it functions okay for plain texts, but you can’t send pictures at all, and most companies will not recognize it as a valid number. Also, there is NO SUPPORT WHATSOEVER - I have sent MULTIPLE messages to support for a locked transaction that was deducted from my bank account, but not credited to this application account - and have not received even one response yet.
If your number expires, all messages go with it - it zeros everything out associated to that phone number.
Due to the lack of support, and the number of options for services like this, I’m looking at considering my 20$ a wash and going elsewhere...consider it a lesson learned.
I downloaded and signed up for a number thinking you only had to pay to get the initial number and then it was free- nowhere in the pricing or on the website does it explain you only get 6 free days and then you have to pay! Also very hard to find out how much credits costs, isn’t listed in the pricing. So I just threw away money to get a number for 6 days when I was looking for a long term Google Voice alternative.
Hi JSG, sorry to hear about your experience. The pricing is available in a few places including in the App Store description of the app. For long term use, we have a subscription option including the number unlimited calls and texts in US/CA for 9.99usd/month. If you want to use the number for free you can earn credits with our sponsors, go to the credits screen -> earn credits, or invite friends with your invite code (each new registration gets you 20 credits). Also receiving calls and texts does not cost any credits. We hope this helps. Best
- YOURVIRTUALSIM INC.
- 78.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © yourVirtualSIM Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 10 credits $0.99
- Package of 40 credits $3.99
- Unlimited Talk & Text for US/CA Number - Line #1 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.