The Ritz-Carlton Hotels & Resorts
By The Ritz-Carlton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the official, complimentary Ritz-Carlton Mobile App.
The Ritz-Carlton App is your reservationist, local guide and on property concierge all in one. It is the newest way to help you navigate your journey and enhance your experiences at The Ritz-Carlton destinations around the world. Let the memory making begin.
With The Ritz-Carlton App, you can:
- Make hotel reservations at The Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts worldwide
- Access your account or enroll in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program
- Utilize our new Digital Guest Services, such as Mobile-Check-In, Check-Out, Real-Time Folio and Service Requests as a Rewards member at many of our hotels
- Mobile In-Room-Dining and Poolside ordering as a Rewards member available at select hotels
- Create and share "Travel Posters": Through our new travel poster feature, guests can choose from over 40 destination wordmarks, travel stamps and special filters to enhance their travel photos, creating a unique memory to share
- View and edit upcoming reservations
- Browse full hotel information, photo galleries and amenities
- View interactive maps and turn-by-turn directions to our hotels
- Receive and view special offers while staying at our hotels
- Learn about events at the hotel during your stay
- Unlock experiences and stories at our hotels with our built-in QR code scanner
- View recommendations and tips from our world-renowned concierges
The Ritz-Carlton App makes use of location data to present relevant and timely content based on their users' current, only if the particular user has opted in to share location.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
This app is rather disappointing in a fact that it lags significantly behind other frequent reward competitor apps. Features like integration of the card into Passbook or the use of TouchID is nowhere to be found. The feel is generally archaic as it feels that it relies on doing everything through a "mobile web" like interface as opposed to a sharp looking in app GUI. Much work needed to bring this app to the standard reflecting the brand....sad to say.
Terrible for existing reservations
The app continuously gets confused between screens. Most of the reservation functionally prompts you if you'd like to continue in a browser. If I wanted to do that, I'd just access it from a computer. Very poor flow. They don't appear to be investing any capital in applying Ritz-quality to this app. Too bad.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 05, 2015
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
- © 2014 The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.