The Ritz-Carlton Hotels & Resorts
By The Ritz-Carlton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the official, complimentary Ritz-Carlton Mobile App.
The Ritz-Carlton App is your reservationist, local guide and on property concierge all in one. It is the newest way to help you navigate your journey and enhance your experiences at The Ritz-Carlton destinations around the world. Let the memory making begin.
With The Ritz-Carlton App, you can:
- Make hotel reservations at The Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts worldwide
- Access your account or enroll in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program
- Utilize our new Digital Guest Services, such as Mobile-Check-In, Check-Out, Real-Time Folio and Service Requests as a Rewards member at many of our hotels
- Mobile In-Room-Dining and Poolside ordering as a Rewards member available at select hotels
- Create and share "Travel Posters": Through our new travel poster feature, guests can choose from over 40 destination wordmarks, travel stamps and special filters to enhance their travel photos, creating a unique memory to share
- View and edit upcoming reservations
- Browse full hotel information, photo galleries and amenities
- View interactive maps and turn-by-turn directions to our hotels
- Receive and view special offers while staying at our hotels
- Learn about events at the hotel during your stay
- Unlock experiences and stories at our hotels with our built-in QR code scanner
- View recommendations and tips from our world-renowned concierges
The Ritz-Carlton App makes use of location data to present relevant and timely content based on their users' current, only if the particular user has opted in to share location.
What's New in Version 2.4.31
• The Touch ID feature is now available in the app. To initially set up you will need to turn on the Touch ID toggle and log in to your account on the Rewards page. Once you have set up, you will be able to use for future session authentication in the app.
• Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Can't check in/out
In this version, I can't check out on mobile because when I go to guest services and pull up my hotel, it shows an old reservation for the same hotel, not my current one. Please fix this so that I can check in and check out! Also, why can't it just pull up guest services for my current reservation? I don't want to enable location services, but shouldn't have to select the hotel each time either... it should be smart enough to know which hotel I probably want guest services for at the moment.
Not user friendly and extremely outdated