Robin Hood, Ale & Alley Cats Tour in Nottingham
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This Tour orients the visitor at the Robin Hood Statue beneath the Castle Wall. Then hugging castle wall to the oldest Ale House in England. Double back to the historical timber house; cut through to the central Fair Trade Church, across to Flying Horse Walk leading to Old Market Square (renowned stone Lions & 21st century City Centre year-round playground playground). Tour winds up at award-winning Alley (cat) Café & Bar.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Robin Hood Statue
* Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem Pub
* Museum of Nottingham Life
* Timber Frame House circa 1450
* Fair Trade Church Cafe & Shop
* 'Inspired' studio shop
* The Flying Horse Building
* The Council House Lions
* Old Market Square
* Alley (Cat) Café Bar
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
What's New in Version 5.6
Enhanced User Interface
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 20, 2015
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.