RogerVoice subtitles phone calls. Call anyone, and get a real-time transcription of the conversation.
Meet the fastest, most reliable and versatile call captioning app on the market. And it’s free.
Do you know someone having difficulty with phone calls because of their hearing?
Make their day better and share this app with them.
RogerVoice uses automatic speech recognition and speech synthesis.
Call anyone, anytime. RogerVoice is available 24/7!
Breaking barriers worldwide : RogerVoice works in over 100 languages, in any country.
How does RogerVoice work?
1. Dial any number. Call your friends, your coworkers, your doctor, or any number, local or international.
2. Read your calls in real time. During a call, simply hold your smartphone in front of you to read the transcribed text.
3. Reply by talking using your voice, or reply by typing. When you type, your contact will hear your message.
Dial all numbers except short codes or emergency numbers (like 112 or 911).
A separate mobile carrier plan and phone number is required.
For calls, a broadband connection is required either using mobile (3G, 4G) or Wi-Fi network.
Who is RogerVoice for?
• For persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, making a call has never been simpler! No more waiting on others. No more anxiety of missed calls and missed opportunities.
• For persons with difficulty speaking or aphasia, RogerVoice makes it possible to call and type your response in real time.
• For business persons, RogerVoice saves the transcription on your phone, making it easy to record call transcriptions and automatic notes.
RogerVoice is a fully featured phone app. We do the heavy work, so you don’t have to.
• Outgoing calls to any phone number
• Incoming calls from any number
• Free calls between two app users
• Transcription of calls in real time
• Transcription of voice messages
• Text-to-speech of typed messages during a call
• Call log and transcription history
• Saved preferences
• Contact syncing
• Caller ID
• Supports Interactive dial-tone navigation
Is RogerVoice free? Yes.
Rogervoice is free to download and register.
Making calls between RogerVoice users is free.
No advertisements or selling of personal data.
No complicated registration system required.
• Paid subscriptions
Making calls with non-RogerVoice users requires a subscription. This covers the cost of a RogerVoice number to receive calls, and the cost of calls.
Subscribe to RogerVoice plans to receive and make calls to people who don’t have the app. See our pricing plans on our website or in the app.
Cancel your subscription anytime. The renewal of your RogerVoice subscription is automatic. You can cancel your automatic renewal anytime, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
Minor bug fixes. Overall improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful App for Hearing Impaired people with Speech Ability
This app is a great tool when it comes to speaking with people over the phone. In fact, this app helped me land a job since most of the interviews were through a phone with recruiter. Before this app, I had a tough time landing a job since it was difficult for me to speak with the recruiter unless it was an in-person interview.
Note to point, the live captioning is not perfect and some transcripts can get lost in the conversation. But I believe the developers are hard at work in closing those gaps. There are a few bugs like any other app. I am hoping for the best to come out of this so we can speak to people over the phone with more confidence.
Cannot use roger voice
Edit: it gets better. Transcriptions are still inaccurate and there's a few bugs in the app that still haven't been sorted.
There's an issue with number register. I did type in confirm number and still won't let me use due to device error. I tried with tech support.. Tech was helpful but couldn't get it to resolve. And they gave up i guess. I still waiting on reply.
All I did was uninstall and then reinstall using same number and phone to register but app denied me access. *Reason for uninstall because the app keeps forced closing on its own and won’t allow use.** Can't access roger voice therefore I can't enjoy its features or paid subscription services. I paid for the service and now It's no use for me now. And I’m one disgruntled user!!!! Stay clear of this. Don’t waste your money
Developer Response ,
I couldn't connect your review to any open ticket we have. Please just in case your issue was already resolved, try to log in again. If it doesn't work, please contact us from our website so we can help you.
It’s really good, the free version of course. The paid version not so good, every time my gramma calls under the $29.9 a month with the assigned number somebody unknown calls her back saying that somebody called that number.
It’s really annoying.
So she is not using the number that the app assigned to her, the way we got it working is that if somebody calls her regular phone she hangs and then calls back using the app until they fix that issue of calling random numbers.
Update: we decided to cancel the service and remove the app, it took almost two months to get a vague response.
Developer Response ,
Can you please contact us from the app or the website. When you gramma calls using the app, she doesn't use the Roger number but her own mobile number. The Roger number provided is only for incoming calls on the app.
- 111 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 RogerVoice SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Freedom $5.99
- Premium $29.99
- Call Credits $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.