Design your room, office, apartment, or entire house. The app has simple user interface, once you get the basics, you can draw whatever you imagine.
- View the project in 3D
- Wide object library, you can create your own objects inside
- Projects can have multiple floors
- Build on floor plan image
- Print in scale (e.g. 1:50)
- Lots of advanced functions
- Organize and transfer your project files between devices via Dropbox and iCloud Drive
- Translated to 43 languages
The app is free, only saving of projects is disabled to let you test and evaluate the application. Saving functionality can be unlocked as in-app purchase.
- Fixed potential crash bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Sure it’s a nice option to have mm,cm, and inches for measurements but, what in the hell were you thinking when you applied that walls?? So I’m just supposed to do the math on every wall to convert into inches because some idiot didn’t add FEET to the measurements. Oh yea it may show up in feet when you first start to edit the walls but when you add for example 5’ 10” it legit thinks the whole number is in inches it doesn’t not recognize apostrophes ‘. I have no idea how none of these reviews complains about this. Obviously they’re fake reviews because its ridiculous if they’re real.
There has to be some confusion. When you start the project in inches, it automatically recognizes values written with apostrophes, i.e. 10'15" and wall dimensions are automatically shown in feet+inches, exactly as you want.
The only way to disable this, is going to Settings app, locate Room Arranger, and switch off "DIsplay inches values as feet + inches" (default: on)
Love it but wish for more
Planning a 2 room Reno that I could not do without Room Arranger. I wish there were more choices for decor, like drapes.
It's saved and ruined my life all at the same time.
I love Room Arranger. I've owned the desktop program for years and was super excited when they made the iPad app. It might not be perfect but they get better every time. Their customer support is fast and personal. I have used Room Arranger for figuring out if furniture I want to buy will work in my house, rearranging, redecorating, even making plans for building furniture. The worst part for me is that it's so fun that I've wasted days of hours on drawing, building and daydreaming.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Ability to Save Projects
Lets you evaluate the app before purchasing
- Jan Adamec
- 53.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jan Adamec
- In-App Purchases
- Ability to Save Projects $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.