By Jan Adamec
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Design your room, office, apartment, or entire house. The app has simple user interface, once you get the basics, you can draw whatever you imagine.
- View the project in 3D
- Wide object library, you can create your own objects inside
- Projects can have multiple floors
- Build on floor plan image
- Print in scale (e.g. 1:50)
- Lots of advanced functions
- Organize and transfer your project files between devices via Dropbox and iCloud
- Translated to 43 languages
The app is free, only saving of projects is disabled to let you test and evaluate the application. Saving functionality can be unlocked as in-app purchase.
3D is not available on the original iPad.
What's New in Version 9.1
- bug fixes and minor improvements
House arranged just as it was drawn
I have moved twice and have organized my house both times using this app. It is easy to use and very accurate, my furniture is arranged just as it is laid out on this app.
My only wish is that there was a larger selection of furniture and accessories to choose from and more color and decor options.
However, the dimensions of the furniture is what is important and I am able to specify those very easily with this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 22, 2016
- Version: 9.1
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jan Adamec
- © 2016 Jan Adamec
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ability to Save Projects$9.99