By Emiel Janson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Routeshare is the easiest way to safely share your location in real time. Recipients receive a link to view your ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location. Routeshare automatically stops updating your location when you’ve arrived. Recipients don't need to download Routeshare.
Advantages of Routeshare over other services:
· You’re only sharing your location when you're going to someone.
· You don't need to befriend people to share your location.
· Real time location sharing.
· Sharing over Whatsapp, iMessage, e-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
· Calculated estimated time of arrival.
Disclaimer: continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1
· Google Maps integration
· Better search results
· See how many people checked your location after you shared the link
· UI enhancements
· iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support
Thanks for using Routeshare!
App no longer works
This app used to be great. Now it's broken and apparently abandoned. All it does now is sit on a registration screen with spinning circle, then throw an error.
Not bad idea but..
The application needs to be improved.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 09, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Emiel Janson
- © Zebraa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.