Finally the beautiful illustrations of Roxie Munro playable as a jigsaw puzzle. The amazing artwork with incredible complexity will keep you busy for hours.
This gigantic maze from the "Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventure" app is divided into 16 different puzzles. Each puzzle can be played with various difficulty levels.
A great puzzler for all ages.
Please note that with this update, older solved puzzles do not work anymore, please start with a new one.
From early childhood right through to adulthood we love to play with puzzles. We like the way they challenge our thinking and exercise our minds.
Puzzles are an excellent tool for problem solving, fine motor development, and hand-eye coordination. They teach children concentration and focus, and are stimulating fun for jigsaw puzzle-loving adults.
Numerous awards and reviews, 148app.com calls it - PERFECT PUZZLES FOR ALL - 4.5 stars**
- You can play on your iPad and iPhone
- 16 highly detailed and complex illustrations.
- Play up to 260 pieces (children can start with as few as 6 pieces).
- Pieces can be locked in groups.
- For extra complexity you can switch on the rotation of the pieces.
- Win 1, 2, or 3 stars depending on the complexity.
- The "Help" functions can make it a little easier by showing the end result or finding the corners first.
- Up to 5 different players can play different puzzles.
- Your progress is stored, so you can continue later.
- Organise your pieces for later usage
Your child’s privacy is very important to us.
We make self-contained apps that children can read, interact with, and enjoy. We do not market to your children.
Analytics - We do not collect or share personal data, or gather any reader information.
Ads – No app advertisements served from 3rd party ad networks in our apps.
Social – We have Facebook and Twitter buttons.
Location – No ability to track a user’s location, or any other information, from the app.
Web – There are links to the internet that open a mobile web browser from within the app to our site and to another OCG Studio app page in the App Store.
Purchase – No In-App Purchase functionality. Users cannot purchase content through “buy” or “unlock” features within the app.
As a Moms With Apps member, we follow the “Know What’s Inside” Best Practices for Kids’ Apps.
Small improvements and fixes. iOS 10 update
This is a big update in the way the puzzle is created and therefor solved puzzles do not work correctly, please restart the puzzle.
Ratings and Reviews
No customer support
There is a piece turned the wrong way if you start the first puzzle with all the pieces. You can't finish the first puzzle and thus move to the next.
Wrote to web support about 3x no answer and the piece is still the wrong way! Do not wast your money!
Jumps from too few to too many pieces for 4 yrs
Could there be intermediate level?
Be prepared to have a dip in productivity -- I thought I would play this for 5 minutes the other evening and an hour slipped by. It's really hard to stop and the artwork is fabulous.
- oc graphics
- 43.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © OCG Studios / Roxie Munro 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.