** Search RSSRadio on the App Store to find the free version **
• Silence removal for downloaded audio podcasts, saves hours per week for the average listener
• Clearer audio with equaliser, compressor / limiter and volume boosting DSP effects (on video, streaming and downloads)
• Keep multiple devices in Sync with iCloud or Dropbox
• Organise your listening by categories
• Server side refreshing and push notifications
• RSSRadio is carefully developed and tuned to be nice to your battery
• Download or stream any size show over WiFi or 3G
• Fully supports password protected podcasts, including 1Password support
• Built in sleep timer
• Light / Dark UI themes
• Play only the audio part of videos, if you like
• Extensive directory of Podcasts, search for shows by keyword, category, view the top podcasts or enter a URL manually
• Find new shows from RSSRadio’s users listening patterns. RSSRadio can suggest shows you might like based on your existing subscriptions. ( opt out available, your data is anonymous )
"RSSRadio® mobile is a very solid offering in the podcast app space. The app is very stable and offers some nice features" - AppAdvice.com
"I have found that RSSRadio® is one of the fastest podcasting apps when it comes to managing feeds and downloading episodes. At the moment, no other app has been able to match it when it comes to managing those basic tasks." - Geoffrey Goetz "Podcasting 101"
"RSSRadio7 is the perfect option for a beginning podcaster." - Emily. C. Gardener / gretchenlouise.com
"I believe this is the best iOS podcast app, i hope you like it" - Daniel Broad, Author
If you have bug reports or suggestions, these are very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org, I answer all emails.
RSSRadio® is a registered trademark of Dorada App Software Ltd
Thanks for those of you who have rated RSSRadio on the App Store, this is a big help and encouragement. To those who haven't yet done so, I hope you will find time soon.
Thanks to the beta testers for their invaluable feedback. Special thanks to my generous Patreon supporters.
* Fix searching by keyword in the podcast directory
Ratings and Reviews
Best Podcast App!!!
I’ve tried a lot of podcast apps and to date this is the best most feature rich app I’ve found. I’ve been using it for years now. If you have any doubt go find the free version of this app and give it a try. Then come back here and buy the premium version.
The app developer is actively developing the app and improving it constantly. And if you have a problem he’s very responsive and he’ll fix your problem quickly. I had an issue with a poorly formatted podcast, a problem I might add is the problem of the podcast producer but their shoes are too big to care about formatting their podcast properly so in desperation I emailed the developer about the problem hopping he could help, but knowing it wasn’t really his problem, and within an hour or so he emailed me back telling me where the problem was in the feed and telling me that he’ll have a fix in the next beta that was released the next day. And sure enough it was fixed in the beta the next day and will be fixed for everyone in the next release.
And this isn’t the first time he’s been so helpful. Several years ago I had an issue which I don’t remember now, but I do remember he quickly helped me with the issue.
So I can’t recommend this app enough. I can’t image you would need any option that isn’t in this app. It’s the app I recommend to all my friends and as a podcast creator it’s the app I recommend to my listeners as well.
Great with a few suggestions.
This is the most useful podcast player on the iPhone. If I'm ever talking to people who are new to podcasts (and have an iOS-running device), I recommend to them this app wholeheartedly. But I have a few suggestions: I would like to see an option to turn off the transparency. On the player screen, it's sometimes distracting and ugly, especially when the previous podcast in the queue is a bold color such as a bright red. I'd also like to see some improvement with the various submenus that you can sometimes find yourself digging into. AFAIK, right now you have to click "cancel" about three times to dismiss the menu pop-up. The dismissal process should be improved. I'm thinking an option to "swipe down" on the sheet to dismiss it, no matter what.
Thanks for creating a wonderfully-useful application. It has greatly increased my enjoyment in listening to podcasts.
The absolute best app for managing podcasts!
I've been using this app for almost as long as I've owned iOS devices. I tried just about everything else out there, including the native apps for podcasts I subscribe to, only to be disappointed. RSS Radio (Premium version) performs better than even the iOS native app IMHO! It easily handles the ridiculous number of podcasts I'm subscribed to while making it easy to set different settings for different podcasts. I've had to contact support twice (but only because of a user error my fault) the level of support exceeded all of my expectations! Buy the premium version and support this dev-we need more like them!👍🏼
Update 3/1/18 I just wanted to say this is still a great app and the support is excellent! The developer gives a $#|t about his work and customers!
- Dorada App Software Ltd
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) Dorada Software Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.