Run, the hit game from Kongregate comes to iPhone and iPad for FREE!
Do not slow down.
Do not fall off.
Do not give up.
* Find ten different allies and gain access to their unique talents!
* Watch out for breakable tiles! (Or don't. Repairing them is someone else's job.)
* Run and jump through a galaxy-spanning network of tunnels in Explore Mode. Good luck finding your way back!
* See how far you can get and climb the leaderboards through the ever-changing tunnels of Infinite Mode! It's not like you can get any more lost after Explore Mode...
* Rock out to a stellar soundtrack!
* New levels
* More story - the characters are approaching their respective goals!
* Way more achievements
* Bugs have been squashed
Ratings and Reviews
Unsaved High Scores
I have been playing this game for a few weeks now and it was very good until now. The reason why I give it 3 stars instead of 1 is because of Explore Mode. It is a huge factor and a very fun portion of the game. The reason why I give it this rating is also because of Infinite Mode. In this update, if you fully close out the browser, which will probably happen a lot, your high scores are not saved. I just got 3400 on infinite and when I fully closed out my browser and went back in, the score was not there, and it still showed my highest that I got on my previous times before the update. Please fix this so where your high scores on Infinite will be saved no matter what. Also, I mean that it does not show my high high scores on any of the Local, Daily, and Weekly leaderboards.
YOU MUST READ
Well I LOVE this game. My friend introduced it to me on a computer and then I downloaded the app to see what it’s like. When I started playing it, it was challenging but it made me feel great to pass the levels and once you get past some levels you can go to a different levels like the Winter games. This is a really fun game because you when you die it just resets and doesn’t like do something bad to you in explore mode. Also I like those little alien cartoon things it’s fun to collect them and they’re adorable. thank you for reading my review this truly was a good game.
Love this game!! Just one small problem
This game is great and I love to play it’s just the fact that I don’t know how to get any new characters besides the 3 I already have and why are they so expensive? Like the next character after the green lizard is 2000 power cells? And I can’t get free power cells unless I get an app that I don’t even want just to get some stupid power cells. Now I know you can get power cells by playing infinite mode but to be honest I HATE infinite mode because you have use your power cells any ways. So I suggest fixing that problem.
- Kongregate, Inc.
- 83.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kongregate, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Power Cell Pack $1.99
- Medium Power Cell Pack $4.99
- Extra Large Power Cell Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.