Get in shape with the Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- No ads interrupting your workouts, just focus on your fitness
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
**ADDITIONAL APP FEATURES**
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Manually add activities
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Records: You've been getting better with every run? Keep track of your personal records directly in the app and get motivated to keep pushing yourself to improve.
**SHARE YOUR SUCCESS**
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
**THE PERFECT ADDITION**
- Garmin Connect: Easily connect your Runtastic account to your Garmin Connect directly in the app. Conveniently synchronize activities from your Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer with your Runtastic account.
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
**APPLE WATCH SUPPORT**
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch OS 4
- View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your watch
- Sync your Runtastic activities towards achieving your personal Exercise Ring goals
- Get notifications about your current pace after every km via vibration
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
GPS workout tracking
Full of bugs!
I made couple reviews already, from excellent to bad, one of them below. I did not like when Watch App became standalone, then you fix it, you bring back old App together with standalone features, some bugs was there, it’s ok on beginning, but with each update you released , you fixed one bug, but made few new ones. First wasn’t possibility to add your distance from watch, had to open phone app, then you add this feature, but countdown before workout, if display on watch off, never stops and your actual tracking couldn’t start. If in iPhone health app you on Runtastic Pro as a source, Runtastic Pro App not always making records. This small things very annoying instead to focusing on workout you focusing on App. So won’t recommend this app any more and stopped to use it.
Thank you for bring back, Watch App, where you can track your workout in connection with iPhone. Finally I can track it properly in gym and some of water sport activities also.
Your App in my rating again became Number One!
Only one negative moment. To input distance on treadmill jogging you need open iPhone app. Would be nice if you would bring back all features from old app.
Hi Oleg, thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you don't like the new app... we take our users' feedback seriously and will bring it to our Product team's attention. Thank you and have a great day, Your Runtastic Team.
Fantastic for beginners and returners
This app really is Runtastic!! I obtained this 2 years ago, and it had some things it could improve upon. With every update, it truly has become more and more user-friendly. If you’re a track or cross-country all star, this let’s you pick units to conform with your comfortable measurement style. Tracking your pace, speed, elevation levels, and etc., are what make this different and more efficient than other running/ cardiao workout. Try the premium app! It lets you pick a plan in which you can have help with the building of a plan and much more. Having been a runner in high school, I lacked the sense of competition in running... until I found a ‘challenge your activity’ feature which lets you race against the clock! All-in-all, I would very much recommend this app to anyone.
- 204.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs $9.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs $49.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.