Use SABmini to manage your SABnzbd downloads on your iPhone or iPod Touch. SABmini supports multiple servers, HTTPS connections and authentication by API key or username/password.
This application functions as a front-end for SABnzbd 0.5 or higher, it will not work with SABnzbd versions below 0.5.
You need to have a PC, laptop, NAS or other device running SABnzbd 0.5.x or higher.
- Multiple server support, switch easily between different servers
- See the current speed and time remaining of the active server
- HTTPS support
- Authenticate using your API key or username/password
- Reorder, remove, pause and resume your downloads
- Rename individual downloads
- Assign scripts to individual downloads
- Change the priority of individual downloads
- Assign a post-processing action to individual downloads
- Assign downloads to a specific category
- Pause or resume individual downloads
- See a detailed overview of your download by tapping an item in the queue
- Quickly pause/resume or set the the priority by tapping and holding an item in the queue
- Choose a action/script to perform when your queue is finished downloading
- Set the refresh interval for individual servers
- Set the speed limit for individual servers
- Restart or shutdown your SABnzbd server
- View your history, delete individual history-items and clear your history
- View and clear warnings
- Ability to pause the queue for a specific duration
- Add NZB files by URL
- Retry failed downloads by tapping and holding a failed item in the history (SABnzbd 0.6 or higher only)
- Ability to configure settings for SABnzbd
- Add NZB, gzip and gz files to your queue using Safari, Mail and other applications
- Full history search
- Set a default server. SABmini will automatically connect to this server on startup
- 3D touch shortcuts for queue, history, status and quickly starting a search with your default Newznab indexer
Support for Newznab indexers:
- Browse categories and groups
- View detailed information about posts
- View comments
- View NFO files
SABmini is available in English, Dutch, German and French. (thanks to foX aCe for the French translation and c-o-m-m-a-n-d-e-r for the German translation)
Read the online documentation: http://sabmini.com/documentation
Post your questions/feature requests at http://sabmini.com#iphone
Get the latest version of SABnzbd here: http://sabnzbd.org/
- Support for new style warnings (SABnzbd 2.3.0 or higher)
- Added the ability to enter the password for password-protected jobs
- iPhone X support
- Improved usability when adding/editing servers and indexers
- Fix for download not working when adding from the search result details for some indexers
- Layout fixes and improvements when viewing details of a search result
- Fix default server not unset when editing server
- Fix advanced server settings not correctly displaying when adding/editing server
Ratings and Reviews
Great SABnzbd front-end for iOS
A fantastic app! The user interface is clean, simple, and intuitive, and the application functionality provides for all the features you'd expect in order to fully manage a SABnzbd instance (or multiple!). Viewing the download errors, current queue, and history are more easily accessible and readable than the mobile version of the normal management site, and it conveniently stores credentials so you don't have to supply them every time you want to connect, which is great. And a unexpectedly wonderdul, if understated, feature is the Search, which allows you to add your various indexers and browse / search to add nzbs to your queue manually. Love it! Many thanks for writing it.
The Best app for SABnzbd
I usually don’t leave reviews but this app is awesome and I love how the developer is constantly updating it. This isn’t one of those make it once and forget it apps like most developers are doing.
Great app, feature request
This app works great and was def worth the money.
My only issue coming from using sabnzbd for the last few years, it was nice being able to mark as read specific categories that you had looked through already.
So you don’t have to constantly scroll through the feed of all available feeds.
Other than I am happy with the way everything runs!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.