Use SABmini for iPad to manage your SABnzbd downloads on your iPad. It supports multiple servers, HTTPS connections and authentication by API key or username/password.
This application functions as a front-end for SABnzbd 0.5 or higher, it will not work with SABnzbd versions below 0.5.
You need to have a PC, laptop, NAS or other device running SABnzbd 0.5.x or higher.
- Multiple server support, switch easily between different servers
- See the current speed and time remaining of the active server
- HTTPS support
- Authenticate using your API key or username/password
- Reorder, remove, pause and resume your downloads
- Rename individual downloads
- Assign scripts to individual downloads
- Change the priority of individual downloads
- Assign a post-processing action to individual downloads
- Assign downloads to a specific category
- Pause or resume individual downloads
- See a detailed overview of your download by tapping an item in the queue
- Quickly pause/resume or set the the priority by tapping and holding an item in the queue
- Choose a action/script to perform when your queue is finished downloading
- Set the refresh interval for individual servers
- Set the speed limit for individual servers
- Restart or shutdown your SABnzbd server
- Option to disable auto-refresh of the queue
- Pause queue for a specific duration
- View your history, delete individual history-items and clear your history
- View warnings
- Add NZB files by URL
- Retry failed downloads by tapping and holding a failed item in the history popup (SABnzbd 0.6 or higher only)
- Connect to a fallback server when connection is lost to the main server
- Ability to configure settings for SABnzbd
- Add NZB, gzip and gz files to your queue using Safari, Mail and other applications
- Full history search
- Set a default server. SABmini for iPad will automatically connect to this server on startup
Support for Newznab indexers:
- Browse categories and groups
- View detailed information about posts
- View comments
- View NFO files
SABmini for iPad is available in English, Dutch, German and French. (thanks to foX aCe for the French translation and c-o-m-m-a-n-d-e-r for the German translation)
Read the online documentation here: http://sabmini.com/documentation.html
Post your questions/feature requests at http://sabmini.com
Get the latest version of SABnzbd here: http://sabnzbd.org/
- Support for new style warnings (SABnzbd 2.3.0 or higher)
- Added the ability to enter the password for password-protected jobs
- Fix for download not working when adding from the search result details for some indexers
- Layout fixes and improvements when viewing details of a search result
- Fix default server not unset when editing server
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says
Good app. Got it only so I could download nzbs in Safari and send them to Sabnzbd since I prefer to view my Sabnzbd server in Safari, since that's also how I view SickBeard and CouchPotato. So I have only two complaints because of the way I use it.
1. Wish it would allow updating every second, as opposed to intervals starting at five seconds and up, so I can have even quicker confirmation that the download has started (and get back to whatever I was doing).
2. When the app has to start up again when opening a nzb, it asks me to select which server I want to use. Wish it would just select the only Sabnzbd server I have automatically.
Works as well as it's iPhone counterpart
Having had a great experience with the iPhone version of this app, I decided the developer deserved another couple of bucks. All of the features present in the iPhone version are here in the iPad version and the layout is well thought out.
One request would be to default to selecting the first server when the app launches (or, at least, have an option to do so). As it is it's a little bit of a hassle to have to open servers pane just to select a server.
Either way, totally worth the asking price.
Great app, but recent update breaks access to some index sites
SABmobile HD was a great app for accessing SABnzbd, but as mentioned in the title, a recent update has broken access to index sites bookmarks. I can't even configure permissions for NZBMatrix, making my account useless with SABmobile HD.
I'll review any subsequent updates if they correct this issue, but the trend of updates breaking features that once worked fine is becoming increasingly frustrating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.