Translate Japanese words on web pages. Inspired by rikaichan and rikaikun, with love for Safari.
# How to install and use
* Run Safarikai.app once to install the extension.
* Open Safari - Preferences - Extension, make sure Safarikai is checked on the left panel.
* Hover over Japanese word; if Safarikai finds translation(s) for that word a popup will show.
- Move settings to main app.
- The Safari toolbar icon now only accepts click to enable/disable translations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.