Play realms 1 & 2 for FREE. In-app purchase realms 3-9.
Help Zee escape Samsara! Drop blocks of different shapes and properties into a realm of two mirrored dimensions, in this beautiful, reflective puzzle game with a twist…
While playing in the park, Zee follows a squirrel through a portal to a world of echoes, inhabited by a shadow child. Surrounded by the unknown and trapped in a series of realms both confusing and dangerous, the youngsters must avoid slipping into the pool between dimensions, embarking on a voyage of discovery and awakening they share with the player, up and down staircases, through light and dark, across the upside-down and the right side-up to their eventual freedom.
• Explore the reflected dimensions of 77 levels across 6 hand-detailed realms, each with hidden “Easter Eggs” to uncover
• Simple play mechanic – choose, rotate and drop blocks and utilize their reflections
• Carefully paced advancement, new concepts introduced progressively
• Blocks must be both balanced and will respond to gravity, falling towards the pool between the two dimensions, allowing asymmetric placements…
• …Although later in the game, new types of block reflections may behave “unusually” under gravity
• Environmental interaction includes falling stones, and thorns which grow on contact with Zee’s echo but shrivel at Zee’s own touch, allowing timed block movements to be set up
• Crafted with love by a team of experienced developers in New Zealand, featuring innovative puzzle design and a unique art and animation style
Ratings and Reviews
Unique puzzler, beautiful scenes
I’m a big adventure/puzzle players and always look forward to games that provide new ideas and concepts. This one fits the bill. And it doesn’t hurt that the art and sounds are beautiful. Yes, the puzzles are on the easy side but I think this game is more about relaxation while you are trying to figure things out.
Separate paid app for the full game?
This game is great and all but consider a separate app for the full game? I’d gladly pay full price instead of an IAP. I don’t trust IAPs because they rely on the servers for retrieving purchase information. As a person who backs up their games, IAPs are concerning.
Beautiful and challenging! 👍🏻
This is a challenging and unique gameplay that is certainly much harder than it first appears. The artwork is both beautiful and engaging.
- Marker Limited
- 270.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Samsara™ by Marker Limited © 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.