By Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Samsung Health is currently compatible with Samsung Gear Fit2 pro and Gear Sports only.
Samsung Health provides basic, but mandatory features that help you improve your health.
Samsung Health analyses your exercise and activity history, and helps you achieve weight loss and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Using several trackers, you can manage your walking, running, cycling, mountain climbing, indoor exercise, and outdoor exercise data, etc., while useful tips and exercise programs developed based on your customized settings help you fulfill the purpose of your exercise.
42 languages, including English, French, and Chinese, are supported; for other language regions, English is supported.
The available features may vary depending on the region, service provider, and device model.
You can manage data via Samsung account.
Samsung Health must only be used for improving physical fitness and health, and cannot be used for diagnosing disorders or conditions, or for curing, relieving, treating, or preventing disorders.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
In this update we added some improvements to give a better user experience and fixed some bugs.
Thanks for using Samsung Health.
Steps don’t sync after update
Sleep, workouts and heart rate sync fine but steps show zero in the app, even though they show on my gear fit 2. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted iPhone and gear fit 2, checked gear fit 2 for updates and still doesn’t work. Very frustrating. Everything worked fine til the update. I also wish gear fit 2 had the aerobics, skiing (and other sports listed in the app) as an option when selecting a workout. It would be a nice enhancement. EDIT: software version R360XXU1DQJ3. Edit2: I updated to 3 stars as I did receive a response and instructions on how to get additional help. It’s still not syncing steps but I’m following up to get more help. EDIT 4: it’s finally working. Support desk sent a long list of things to try and one worked. Thank you. Leaving my rating at 3 as it could be so much better but for the features available it works as advertised
Too many bugs
Have been using the Gear Fit2 Pro with S Health App on iPhone for a month now. I have reported the following issues to tech support:
1. app crashes consistently after a few minutes
2. minutes active are far too high - at 11am it will easily show 241 min active
3. total calories burnt as seen on Watch are no where to be found on app
4. when reviewing feedback regarding these questions, ‘my questions’ don’t consistently show up in the help section of the app (if even I get there before the app crashes again).
I’ve never written app reviews before, but the S Health app works extremely poorly on the iPhone. I have (am) seriously considered returning the watch because the app is useless to me. I (for a minimum) need to see:
calories burnt per day
distance walked per day
steps taken per day (though that seems to work)
total minutes active per day
Since the watch holds all this information, I really have a hard time understanding why the app can’t display this data.
I have stopped using the app. I’m on the lookout for updates, hoping these issues will be solved at some point soon, since I do like the watch.
It saddens me that the Samsung gear fit 2 Pro which is an excellent device has apps of this poor quality to support it. This app constantly shuts down. It’s almost impossible to use the food function because it will suddenly just close and all your work will be lost. They say they answer emails within 24 hours. It has now been three days and I’ve not heard a response to my inquiries. Without significant fixes that allow this to function properly on an iPhone, the app is useless
Developer: I always have the latest version of iOS (currently 11.2). As for when, I don’t see a pattern. No matter what I’m doing it simply disappears. When I look at open programs, Samsung Health is shown. When I click on it the program restarts.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Samsung Electronics
- © 2015-2016 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.