Samsung Mobile Print
By Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How great would it be if you could print pictures, Documents, and web pages directly from iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
With the Samsung Mobile Print application, now you can print to and scan from your Samsung printer/MFP.
With Samsung Mobile Print, you now have a convenient printing application for your busy lifestyle with convenience, great prints, and lightning-fast scanning.
- Automatic printer searching on a local wi-fi network.
- Can configure and print on Samsung printers shared via print server or PC.
- Requires no driver installation.
- Printing photos, documents, email and web pages.
- With support of OpenIn, Documents and images stored with other apps can be printed easily.
- In-App support for printing documents and images stored on cloud service.
- Can copy and print images / text / web pages using clipboard function.
- Scanning a document directly to your mobile device as PDF, JPG, PNG formats
- Providing a file sharing feature via HTTP/WebDAV
[Supported Network Models with Ethernet or Wi-Fi]
What's New in Version 2.01.18
- Support 9 languages: English, Korean, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Fix minor bugs
Wow is this how Samsung supports its products
It the little things in life that bother us. Like getting a new printer that would work from all your devices and my Samsung printer did until the last update!!! Now it will only work from my
I Mac and my Pcs, none all of my Mobil devices will work ( iPad, iPhones both 5 and 6 also have a surface) what gives?????
I always that's Samsung supported the products the make, not true..
Makes my think about not buying the bigger ones
Like TV or appliances
Worked for the first device
App works well. Make sure your iPhone is connected to the same WiFi network as your router/printer.
Great features, if it'd find the printer!
This app has good features, and works well printing, etc, but only when it'll find the printer. I've got a 640 via wireless network and to get the app to see the printer I have to unplug/re-plug the printer. Then it'll be available and print in color. All other laptops see the printer all the time just fine, so it appears as the app is the issue.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 19, 2015
- Version: 2.01.18
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Samsung Electronics
- © 2015 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.