Sarita, popular Hindi fortnightly, embodies the ideology of fighting against religious obscurantism and political authoritarianism. Since its launch, Sarita has maintained a bold stance on issues of national importance and has been at the forefront of a crusade against the fetters that hinder the progress of our society.
1. Six Month Subscription with 13 Issues - $9.99
2. One Year Subscription with 26 Issues - $17.99
Each Issue costs $0.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Minor bug fixes
- Delhi Press Patra Prakashan Private Limited
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Delhi Press
- In-App Purchases
- Auto-Renewing Subscription for Sarita India Magazines. $3.99
- Auto-Renewing Subscription for Sarita India Magazines. $10.99
- Auto-Renewing Subscription for Sarita India Magazines. $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.