SavouryPot is a wonderful recipe manager. Keep all your recipes in SavouryPot, creating a personal cookbook.
• Save and organize your own recipes;
• Import recipes from websites;
• Scan recipes from your favourite books and magazines;
• Feel the benefits of iCloud synchronization;
• Take photos of your dishes and enjoy the magnificent view of recipes;
• Find necessary recipes quickly with a smart search;
• Scale recipes to cook a particular amount;
• Cook comfortably using a special cook mode;
• Set up timers in one tap;
• Use one recipe as an ingredient of another;
• Add ingredients into SavouryList - our free shopping list application;
You can write a recipe manually or import recipes from websites with an intelligent universal algorithm, which works seemlessly with most websites.
Fixed import from the websites: thelittlegreenspoon.com, chickslovefood.com, canadianliving.com, chelsea.co.nz
Ratings and Reviews
The best recipe app. Period.
Don’t know why this app has so few reviews. Unfortunately, this makes it easy to not pay attention to this app. But pay attention you must. For a fraction of the price other apps charge (and look! No subscription!), this app does more than most of the other recipe apps.
And it’s slick, easy to use, easy to import recipes from anywhere on the Internet. I just love it,
Have been long looking for a better way to store recipes i adapt from web, and this one is it. (No need for safari plugin, can just copy url and open app it asks if want to import recipe and will do it.) Lovely layout with big splash photo of recipe (if you add one, you just gotta!) which becomes square icon in grid view. Love the hands on vs total time and other fields to help with indexing and categorizing. Excellent share feature too, hoping my friends will jump aboard and start swapping w me.
Best I've Used
I downloaded many recipe apps in look for one that was visually simple & clean and where I could add in & organize all my recipes without it being a social/sharing profile or any of that.
This app is just that! You type in the title, ingredients & directions - even add a photo. Only thing that'd make it better is being able to have them alphabetically rather than by most recently edited/added.
- Anton Zherdev
- 105.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Anton Zherdev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.