[About ScanSnap Connect Application]
This application easily allows your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to handle images scanned with the personal document scanner “ScanSnap”.
[What you need]
To use ScanSnap Connect Application, you need to have Wi-Fi connection (via direct connection or your router) and the following devices.
・When using ScanSnap iX series
ScanSnap (computer may be required for initial setup)
[Main features of ScanSnap Connect Application]
-Receive and view PDF/JPEG images scanned with ScanSnap in a seamless manner.
-Receive ready-to-use files already corrected with various features (automatic paper size detection/auto color detection/blank page removal/deskew).
-View images offline.
-Use images in "Mail", "Print", "Photos" or an application that supports PDF/JPEG on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
[How to use ScanSnap Connect Application]
-For details how to set up / use this application, select the [i] icon at lower left corner of the screen after you start up the application, then refer to [Help].
-For details about using ScanSnap iX series, refer to the Basic Operation Guide, Advanced Operation Guide or Help bundled with ScanSnap.
-iPad series (iPad4 or later)
-iPhone series (5 or later)
-iPod touch series (6th generation or later)
* iOS 10.3 or later is required.
[Introductory site about ScanSnap]
- Please refer to our ScanSnap website for information about ScanSnap including this application.
Now supports the ScanSnap iX1500.
Ratings and Reviews
Hardware A+ Software C
Make no mistake about it... best hardware on the market. I can honestly say I’ve have sold at least 50 ix500’s the last 3 years. It works incredibly well. Just got the ix1500 and must say I think you did it again.
The software, gets a C because I works reliably. A few areas to improve...
- I find it hard to believe we don’t have an iPad version. I do most of my scanning from it.
- Support for the iCloud would be logical.
- Siri Shortcuts support would be amazing!!!
- It would be cool if you somehow made it possible for 3rd party devs to scan.
Does everything it is meant to do without much fuss.
I wish they would add Apple iCloud Drive and other online options like that. Currently only:
Does not work with iOS 11
Just upgraded to iOS11 and have been experiencing issues with connectivity. The connection to the scanner keeps dropping every few seconds and the app also crashes frequently. Hopefully there’s a fix soon!
- PFU LIMITED
- 113.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PFU Limited 2011-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.