"A good school simulation with outstanding features." - OFSTED
The prison from Hard Time has closed down and re-opened as a school, but the challenge to survive and thrive remains the same! Live every hour of every day in real-time - from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes, as you explore a city filled with interactive props. Picking up knowledge from each class helps you answer real questions in 10 different subjects, as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. But with over 100 fellow students walking the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days are filled with fun or fear.
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to a "Private" education to remove ads and make the school your own - starting with a student of your own creation and saving your changes to all 10 classes as well as the teachers and civilians. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that never ends until you want it to.
In-game tutorials explain in more depth, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
G = Grapple / Throw
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to prioritize objects, without to prioritize furniture)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock or health meter to pause the game for more options.
- Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance, so consider leaving it on "Speed Up Clock".
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
To learn more about this and other games, join the debate at:
- New title music and improved sound quality.
- New hairstyles from recent games.
- Smoother joints on white trousers.
- The black helmet is now a football helmet.
- People are more grateful if you save their life (pick them up when dying).
- Wider display for phones.
- Various bug fixes and balancing.
Ratings and Reviews
You will constantly get into fights and get things stolen from you. My popularity was “A*” Which is the highest you can go in that Category, but people still fight me out of no where or when I’m sleep they just start hitting me with objects and then my character dies. When you change your looks, if ONE person don’t like how you look they will speak on it and it will AUTOMATICALLY make your mind go extremely low an you lose your mind. Once you lose it you have no control over what you do and people end up asking me questions and my character answers, or my character starts fights with teachers and I end up getting expelled ( having to start the game over from the beginning) and it’s horrible. My stress went up in the game due to my character falling asleep out of no where and not being able to complete task because my character keep falling asleep or dying because my character family keeps fighting her. You also miss class because if you eat you get in trouble.
Love it but only 3 flaws
I have been playing school days for some time now and fell in love with it. However, as I continued playing it I saw the flaws of it. First, this is a very common complaint in your reviews..Can we please talk for ourselves. The next one is when your avatar out of nowhere falls asleep I love that you give us task but sometimes they can’t be completed if your avatar sleeps through them. The last one is bringing props to classes these are very fun but, having to go through almost the whole school looking for a orange or flute is very annoying. The end result is make it more is easy it’s to hard getting the right amount of sleep and then the tasks and getting to class on time.
AWSOME/AMAZING...but plz add on
• I wish you can touch someone and have the option to say “can you be my girlfriend/boyfriend”, “what’s the answer to .....” and so on
• I wish when you touch someone you have the option to “kiss”, “kidnap”, “have $£*” and so on
• I wish you can marry someone
• I wish you can have kids
• I wish when you kidnap someone a basement in the house unlocks so you can put them in there and there is a chair where they sit and they can’t escape unless you let them out
• I wish when you kidnap someone and you go in the basement and you touch them there is an option to “torture”, “have $£*” and so on
• I wish that you would add more romantic, crazy ( have $€*, kidnap, torture ), and just crazy, romantic stuff ( have $€*, torture, kidnap, kiss, marry, kids, and so on )
BUT MOST OF ALLLLLLL........
MORE REALISTIC STUFF!!
Thank you for reading
I hope, wish, that my wish list for the game will come true
- MDickie Limited
- 77.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © MDickie 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Private Education $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.