Build and manage your own school of magic and take on powerful wizards and sorcerers to become the most powerful mage in the kingdom.
Schools of Magic is a complete adventure game that combines resource management and real-time combat.
Free the kingdom from the four great schools of magic that hold the world in their tyrannical grasp with dark arts. Defy and defeat druids, arcane mages, priests, and the dreaded necromancers in epic battles of arcane power.
Fight against other players’ wizards in awesome real-time multiplayer duels. Defend your school from the attacks of other wizards and assail rival schools.
Train your wizard in the school, improve the infrastructure to research new spells, and equip yourself with fantastic magic objects you can use in battle.
Enter a world filled with magic and mythological creatures. Orcs, minotaurs, griffons, and other enchanting creatures await you in Schools or Magic.
FOUR GAME MODES:
- School management: develop your school to attract new apprentices, research new spells, and improve your wizard.
- Player vs. Player (PvP): fight against other wizards online in real-time multiplayer battles.
- Campaign: venture into this magic world to defeat the four great wizards who have taken hold of the world using their dark arts.
- Customize your wizard: equip your wizard with hats, caps, robes, capes, rings, and different weapons that grant special powers and skills.
- Fight real-time battles of arcane power.
- Collect different magic objects and weapons to equip your wizard with.
- Challenge other wizards online.
- Discover incredible magic weapons.
- All the game modes can be played for free.
- Invite your friends and play with them in real time.
- Chat with other wizards.
- High-resolution graphics.
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Minor bug fixes and system optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
I started this game a while ago, and it's kinda fun. It's an everyday RPG against ogres and goblins and gnomes and that sort of thing. And although the time passes pretty slow when you're waiting for things like upgrades or buildings, it's not bad at all. The cut-scenes are good, and the beginning has voice acting. This is just a suggestion but I wish we could be able to customize our character more and choose the hair color, style, eye color and skin tone. Having girl characters would also be nice, seeing as though people can't pick at the start of the game. Overall good graphics and gameplay, considering that it's free, and nice for passing some time.
Avoid this game.
Your pvp opponents are actually bots.
The top score list is not only fake, it is physically impossible to take top10. (At a certain point you don't even gain points anymore)
There is no late game content. It just sort of ends, and then there is only disappointing pvbot fights.
Throughout the game you are required to spend money to keep playing, because you can only play the "quests" so often without spending blue gems. And you are always waiting for upgrades and buildings to finish, which have very little reward, even if you actually got to find an opponent.
If I wasn't able to exploit crafting and questing by switching between online/offline, farming blue gems thanks to a jail brake exploit, and writing a script that ran for days and fought for me, I never would have bothered to reach the end of the game. But since I did, I can tell you that you will only be extremely disappointed if you spend your time or money on this game.
Fun game, but...
Thanks for fixing the crashing issue. This game is pretty fun. You have the option to buy items, but not required.
- Digital Things Sociedad Limitada
- 203.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Codigames
- In-App Purchases
- Value Pack $4.99
- Super Value Pack $9.99
- Mega Value Pack $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.