The ultimate decision maker!
Ask Schrode your yes/no question, tap the box, and Schrode will answer. Is Schrode alive, dead, or perhaps the undead?! Use Schrode the Cat to make decisions in your life:
• "Should I eat pizza for dinner tonight?”
• "Is Highlander 2 the worst movie ever made?”
• "Should I go to the movies tomorrow?”
You can even use Schrode to answer your friend's questions in Messages. Just reply with Schrode for Messages. Let Schrode make the decision for you!
Schrode the Cat works on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and even Messages on your iPhone and iPad. It is also available in multiple languages.
Every 30 minutes watch faces that allow text display (Infograph for example) will show a random response. No need to open the app! Ask a question and glance at your watch face, and the complication will tell you the answer (as long as it has been over 30 minutes since you last tried).
• "Schrode, should I download this app?". Schrode says, "Yes".
Schrode the Cat is inspired by Schrödinger's Cat – a physics thought experiment devised by physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935. You can choose to turn off "zombie mode" to adhere to strict "Schrödinger mode” too if you are a physics nerd, or scared of zombies.
• "Would Erwin Schrödinger have approved of Schrode the Cat?". Schrode says, "Certainly”.
So what are you waiting for? Download Schrode the Cat now. And don’t forget to download it for Apple TV too, so you can ask Schrode questions from the comfort of your living room!
*Please note that the answers Schrode supplies are for entertainment purposes only. Do not come after us if you don't like the answer, or the answer gets you in trouble!
* Easter egg revealed! Copy some text to your clipboard, and in messages hold 1, 2 or 3 fingers on the closed box in the messages app and wait a few seconds!
• Added watch complications. Schrode on your watch face! Tap Schrode in a complication to open the app!
• Every 30 minutes watch faces that allow text display (Infograph for example) will show a random response. No need to open the app! Ask a question and glance at your watch face, and the complication will tell you the answer (as long as it has been over 30 minutes since you last tried).
• Updates for new watch sizes.
• Enhancements and bug fixes.
- Jamie Curmi
- 296.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2017-2019 Jamie Curmi (curmi.com)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.