Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention Apple Watch Users:
Have an issue with the app? Want to join our beta program? Please go into settings on the app and email us directly!
theScore is your home for the NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, La Liga, Copa America, 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup and all major sports!
theScore is designed to deliver the ultimate mobile sports experience with comprehensive and completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (2015 FIFA Women's World Cup, Copa America, EPL / Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• “NEW” – Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist!
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Push Alerts: Receive free Push Alerts including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• Player Alerts: With theScore’s Player Alerts for NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and footy, users are notified in real-time when a player they’re following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. For example, if you need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up, we’ll shoot you an alert and let you know.
• My Score: Use the "My Score" section to customize the app. Follow any team, player or event. With Player grouping you can follow all of your fantasy teams (football, hockey, basketball and baseball) in one app in real-time.
• Feed - In the "Feed" section you can create your own continuously updated stream of sports content, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. theScore’s deep player data coverage also makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time. Feed can be found in the "My Score" section.
• Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News. Top News gives you an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.theScore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 4.9.0
- FIFA Women's World Cup: Real-time scores, stats and breaking news from the tournament!
- Improved Apple Watch MLB push alert designs
- Bug fixes and general performance enhancements
Good app and ambitious but some shortcomings
If I could give this 4.5 stars I would. It is graphically very pleasing, updates are timely for the most part, it's customizable and it has an intuitive news section. And the apps are stable.
With that said, it tries to do too much. It is getting better but the updates may not be as timely as other apps. They have original streaming contact, which is OK for the most part. The news feed however leans to the superficial - do we really need to know Taylor Swift is in negotiations to do halftime at SB50 - and on occasion updates may not be as quick as you would like. I would also like to see an ad free version.
This is not to say it isn't an excellent app - it is. This is less a meat and potatoes app than it is something that is pleasing to the eye and provides some good value-added. It has gotten better. Great app, but not quite 5 star.
I love this app and rely on it daily. I like baseball, college football, professional football, and hockey. This app gives you all the information you need. The app is so much better than anything else, it is unbelievable.
There is an intermittent bug that causes an extra ad to pop up, blocking quite a bit of the screen. They are working on fixing it. It only happened one time to me.
This app covers all sports very well and the company's customer service is top notch. They respond to all inquiries quickly and thoroughly. Many people asked for NCAA baseball and they responded with a live blog from the CWS. It was so well done that I wish they'd do that for all games, but that's obviously not practical. My only request would be an option to have the screen setting a little lighter, the blue font on black background can be a little hard to read.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 4.9.0
- Size: 54.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.