Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Scosche RHYTHM App is a health and fitness application designed to work exclusively with Scosche RHYTHM accessories. This App receives detailed physiological vital signs and statistics including heart rate, calories burned, speed/pace/distance and more*. With the Scosche RHYTHM App, you can manage your current and past training sessions to achieve the best workouts possible. You can also sync activities to the RHYTHM Web Dashboard for an enhanced view of your workouts and activities.
• REAL-TIME HEART RATE: displays real-time visual representations of your heart rate, performance zone and calories burned
• PERSONALIZED HOME SCREEN: swipe modules to customize home screen stats
• MONITOR YOUR INTENSITY LEVEL: each workout zone is represented in a different color: Resting Zone (White), Weight Loss Zone (Green), Fitness Zone (Yellow), Performance Zone (Orange) and Red Line Zone (Red)
• CUSTOMIZED TRAINING: based on personal health information, setup and save customized training sessions by adjusting the type of activity, target training zone and type of workout
• MAPPING: time, speed, pace, distance and more shown in real time*
• WORKOUT SUMMARY: analyze your workout in a detailed summary view
• SOCIAL SHARING: share your workouts via Facebook, Twitter, RunKeeper, MapMyFITNESS, MyFitnessPal and more
• WORKOUT CALENDAR: track your previous workout stats with the integrated calendar feature
• MOTIVATIONAL VOICE PROMPTS: optional motivational voice prompts guide you through your training
• TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MUSIC: control your music while you work out with the integrated buttons on the Scosche RHYTHM Armband Pulse Monitor: volume up/down, play/pause and previous/next track**
• WEB DASHBOARD: send your workout data to the Web Dashboard online and analyze your workouts with an enhanced view from your laptop, desktop computer or tablet
NOTICE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*speed/pace/distance on devices with 3G/4G network services only
**only available on armband version of heart rate monitor
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- Fixed Scosche Dashboard link.
- iOS 7 overhaul with design enhancements and new app icon
- Redesigned home screen with live music tile for quick access
- GPS bug fixes (improved accuracy and placement)
- Settings improvements for height/weight/gender
- Improved Bluetooth Smart devices (BLE 4.0) sensor additions
- Improved background operation (requires iOS 5 or newer)
- Multiple bug fixes and stability improvements
Great device but app needs an update!
Now the app won't work at all on my iPhone 6!!! Where's the update for iOS 8? No update for more than a year (January 2014) and NONE for the new iOS. Disgraceful customer support. Giving me no option other than going with a competitor. And I thought my previously reported, and unresolved report from many moons ago was a problem... Please fix the sharing function. That was a huge reason I picked the Scosche Rhythm, so I could feed MapMyFitness with gym workouts. Used to work, what happened? On my iPhone 5 I can share a session just completed but not those retrieved thru the calendar log. The app crashed when trying to share a workout today and so I couldn't share it after restarting the app.
Benefit of the doubt
Despite bad reviews I purchased the arm band and am now in love! Syncs to my iPhone no problem and works wonderfully during my work outs. It does crash every single time I'm done with a work out after it posts to the dash board, but it's not like my information is gone and I can go back in and get the information. I've had no problems with the sync with MyFitness Pal app, but I didn't like that it doesn't use the actual name I describe the activity as. I think that's my biggest peeve! If that worked I definitely would give it 5 stars.
Works great with my iPhone 5s. I use it every day for 30 minutes a day and charge it once a week. I don't use the gps so it uses around 10% of its battery life each workout. I like the calendar charting showing average/max heart rate, fat burn, fitness, and performance time and calories burnt. It does shut down after I have finish my workout but I have already looked at my chart so it act like a auto shut down for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 13, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Scosche Industries Inc
- © 2012 Scosche Industries Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.