Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scotty transfers photos and videos from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to a Mac.
All you need is a Wi-Fi connection to the same Wi-Fi network as your Mac. On your Mac, turn File Sharing on and there you go.
- All photos and videos that are available in the standard Photos app can be transferred
- There is no limit on the number of photos and videos you can transfer at once
- Photos are transferred in full resolution
- Videos are transferred in full quality and full resolution
- No internet access required to do transfers
- Scotty is a universal app, so you only need to purchase it once to use it on all your iOS devices
- VoiceOver/Accessibility support
For transfer to a Mac, OS 10.5 (Leopard) or higher is required.
Scotty will NOT work with Windows PC's.
What's New in Version 4.2
- Refreshed the user interface
- Removed support for iOS to iOS transfers
- Removed integration with Camera+
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Cornelis
- © 2009-2016 Galarina
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.