Scribe Chinese - Master Vocabulary (Learn Chinese with Scribe Origins series)
By Guiix Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Master EVERY single popular Mandarin Chinese word
- Build the ultimate vocabulary, so you'll be able to understand everything in China
- Learn Chinese by sound grouping, to optimise your brain's recall skills
- Chinese words divided into HSK exam category, so you can pass every exam
- Native speaker voices, so you'll sound like a local - like a Chinese guy or Chinese girl
- Example Chinese phrases to help understand the native Chinese meaning
- Chinese Pinyin tone markers + colors, to help reading Chinese hanzi
Scribe Chinese is only for you if you want to learn Chinese to perfection. If you want to build up a HUGE vocabulary of Chinese words in the shortest time.
Scribe Chinese covers the complete Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) exam words.
Complete with native speaker's pronunciation. And shortcut methods for remembering similar-sounding words, as well as the tones for each word.
Scribe Chinese has been intentionally designed to teach mastery of Chinese vocabulary - you learn EVERY common Chinese word. Using a unique study method, words are remembered with related-sounding words, so that in real-life situations you are able to contextually select the correct word, even if you missed the tone. Study Chinese this way, and your mind's ability to select the correct word in context increases 10 fold. Just think about it: for every similar sound, you will know the 4 or 5 possible popular words it could be.
Scribe Chinese quietly saturates your mind with all the correct linkages to learn Chinese to a better-than-native level. This is the fastest known method to the learn mandarin Chinese language, by focusing on learning through Chinese games.
Scribe: Chinese also includes numerous games using the same study deck, so no matter what game you play, your study picks up where you left off. You can study Chinese YOUR way. And your dreams of China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau can come closer.
ScribeChinese has been tried and tested by numerous users, who say the Scribe Origins method of study is faster than any other method for attaining a massive Putonghua vocabulary. Regardless of your preferred dialect, Putonghua, Guoyu, Huayu.. ScribeChinese is the way to learn.
== Features ==
- 5000 of the most common words, including HSK exam test words.
- Full native audio spoken for every single word. Speak Chinese within weeks, instead of years, with a daily commitment to study Chinese words.
- 6 Chinese games: Chinese flashcards, Chinese multiple choice, Chinese tiles, listening flashcards, listening multiple choice, matchup.
- Chinese Pinyin tone markers + colors.
- Spaced-Repetition System that.. is simply incredible. When you get down into the deeper levels with thousands of words to remember, you'll be amazed at how accurately the right word comes along.
- Study Chinese completely offline - no internet bandwidth used. Learn and study Chinese anywhere - on the train, bus, on the way to work, sitting waiting, in coffee shops, on bed before dreaming Chinese in your sleep.
- Your choice of colored or numbered pinyin, along with the native hanzi reading (for help with remembering the hanzi, you can use our hanzi app: Scribe Origins).
- Ruby text places the reading above the hanzi character, just like in manga and anime readings (and quietly helps you learn Chinese).
- Synchronise your progress across devices, if you want to learn Chinese on your iPhone and iPad. Both apps will be synced to the ScribeChinese app.
- Example usage sentences and common Chinese phrases for the most popular Mandarin Chinese words.
- Most users who have gone through the entire first level unequivocally say that Scribe Chinese is currently the fastest way to learn Mandarin Chinese language, both listening and reading skills.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
A couple small fixes: 老家 pronunciation, and multiple choice game had a small bug. Many thanks to MT for reporting these!
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS APP!! I use this everyday! I really like how you don't have to learn words according to the prearranged lists; I just add the words I am learning in class and focus on those and the words I already learned.
A french version would be very helpful in college level french class!!! Would buy it in a heartbeat.
I did notice for 老 the punctuation is 'lao.....shi'.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 19, 2016
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 151 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Guiix Pty Ltd
- © (C) 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases