By What Is It Production Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nowadays we are used to imported fruits and vegetables being available all year round. But by following the natural seasons you can experience a greater variety of produce all at the very peak of freshness just as nature intended.
Seasons brings all the information you need to you to make the right decisions when choosing your food during shopping or at the restaurant. Live greener with buying local and seasonal products.
• Seasons data for fruits, vegetables, lettuces, herbs, mushrooms and nuts
• 214 entries, each with photo, short description and seasonal data
• Includes local seasons as well as import seasons
• Support for US, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Western and Central Europe
• Detail view for each entry with all the information and season sequence
• Overview of produce with current season
• Monthly overview
• Category overview
• Shows nearby farmers' markets using data of U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Agricultural (United States), Australian Farmers' Markets Association (Australia), Qype (Europe) and Local Food Advisor (UK+Ireland)
• Auto detect region setting using GPS/WLAN
• English, French, German and Spanish localization
What's New in Version 3.2
• add iOS 5 support
• fixes issue with farmers markets not showing up in certain situations
Their definition of "local" allows things from Florida to be seen as "local" to Tennessee!!!