Secrets is a simple and secure password manager and secure wallet. Safely store your passwords, credit cards, bank details and more, using OpenPGP — a proven industry standard encryption format.
• Store all your passwords, credit cards, bank details and other private information securely in one place.
• Automatically fill logins on Safari or Chrome at a click of a button. No more copying and pasting!
• Your secrets, on all your devices. Using iCloud your secrets are effortlessly kept in sync across you Mac, iPod, iPhone and iPad. (iOS app sold separately)
• Generate strong, secure passwords and enjoy the security of having unique passwords for all your logins.
• Intelligent search helps you find your secrets quickly.
• Import passwords and other information from popular apps/services such as 1Password, LastPass, RapidoSerial and PasswordWallet. Or simply import from a generic CSV file.
• Generate One-Time Passwords to login to services that support two-factor authentication.
• Create and print a recovery key to unlock your data in case you forget your passphrase.
Secrets was designed to be secure from the start:
• Your data is stored in the OpenPGP format — a time-tested and well known industry standard — and encrypted and signed with AES and RSA algorithms.
• The Secrets app is the one and only app that decrypts and handles your data. There are no browser extensions or helper apps that can access your data.
• Automatic locking keeps your secrets safe even if your device is lost or stolen.
• The secure and customizable strong password generator creates unpredictable and unique passwords
• Perform a security check on your logins to find weak, old or breached passwords.
Go to https://outercorner.com/secrets/ for more information or to get in touch.
Secrets is free to use with up to 10 items. The Premium In-App purchase unlocks unlimited items.
Secrets 2.8.1 is a maintenance release and is recommended for all users:
• Fixed a few UI issues when running in Dark Mode.
• Other minor bug fixes.
Secrets 2.8 adds compatibility with macOS Mojave and much more:
• Added support for Mojave's Dark Mode.
• Added support for Markdown in notes.
• Added support for filling Logins in the Vivaldi browser.
• Added support for Handoff.
• Fixed PasswordWallet import.
• Fixed many other compatibility issues with macOS Mojave.
If something's not working for you, you have a suggestion or any other type of feedback, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy using Secrets? Write a review! We love hearing from you, and it helps us makes Secrets even better.
Thank you for using Secrets!
Ratings and Reviews
Best data protection app I've ever used
I work on the computer all day, every day, with various high-end software. I have to tell you: it’s super refreshing to have a piece of software that is small, light, fast, bug-free (at least for me), and works exactly as advertised. I’ve been migrating a LOT of private data to Secrets and have just been enjoying the ease it's brought to my life. I like that it lives in the menu bar on a Mac and jut a tap away on the iPhone. I like the syncing very much. I have to use more than a dozen work-provided apps that all require unique passwords that must be changed every three months. Secrets has saved my butt repeatedly! It is well-built for such a purpose! I especially like that passwords aren't revealed right away, and can be copied in "hidden" mode and pasted where you're trying to log in. So nobody sees your passwords.
I do look foward to upgrades and improvements as time goes by, though I can’t think of a whole lot I’d like to see right now. Perhaps multi-user capability, where it can unlock different secrets for different people on the same machine and same account, but who need to share password information for certain apps or logins.
Also worth mentioning…we have a fairly strict IT department. Yes, Big Brother is watching! So I was pleasantlyn surprised when Secrets passed its requirements for a secure password services. It’s not that they loved it, but they couldn’t find anything to object to, either. When dealing with our IT that’s like the Holy Grail.
A great password manager
For those who say you can't categorize secrets, you can by adding tags and custom filters. More work, but still satisfactory solution for a MVP.
I love having this app to keep things clear
It's great in most respects, the biggest of which is that it is a one-time purchase instead of an exorbitant subscription. One frustration it would be great to eliminate is that when creating a new item, the user must delete the placeholder text; if the cursor could be in place, ready to type, that would make it a bit more pleasant to use.
UPDATE: Thank you for the developer response. Unfortunately, what you say should be happening is not happening. I wish it were. That’s precisely the problem, and it appears you are unaware of its manifestation. I’d love to be able to exchange info directly to help identify the problem and perhaps enable a fix.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your review and suggestion. When creating a new item the focus should already be on the item's title, with the text selected. So you can actually just start typing as you mentioned. If that's not working for you please get in touch, we'd love to know what the issue is. Thanks!
- Outer Corner, Unipessoal LDA
- 12.1 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2016-2017 Outer Corner. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.