By Outer Corner, Unipessoal LDA
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Secrets is a simple and secure password manager and secure wallet. Store your passwords, credit cards, bank details and more, safely using OpenPGP — a proven industry standard encryption format. Take your secrets with you by syncing with your iPod, iPhone or iPad.
• Store all your passwords, credit cards, bank details and other private information securely in one place.
• Automatically fill logins on Safari or Chrome at a click of a button. No more copying and pasting!
• Your secrets, on all your devices. Using iCloud your secrets are effortlessly kept in sync across you Mac, iPod, iPhone and iPad (iOS app sold separately).
• Generate strong, secure passwords and enjoy the security of having unique passwords for all your logins.
• Intelligent search helps you find your secrets quickly.
• Import passwords and other information from popular apps/services such as 1Password, LastPass, RapidoSerial and PasswordWallet. Or simply import from a generic CSV file.
• Generate One-Time Passwords to login to services that support two-factor authentication.
• Create and print a recovery key to unlock your data in case you forget your passphrase.
Secrets was designed to be secure from the start:
• Your data is stored in the OpenPGP format — a time-tested and well known industry standard — and encrypted and signed with AES and RSA algorithms.
• The Secrets app is the one and only app that decrypts and handles your data. There are no browser extensions or helper apps that can access your data.
• Automatic locking keeps your secrets safe even if your device is lost or stolen
• The secure and customizable strong password generator creates unpredictable and unique passwords
Go to http://outercorner.com/secrets for more information or to get in touch.
Secrets is free to use with up to 10 items. The Premium In-App purchase unlocks unlimited items.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
• Added German, Russian and Simplified Chinese translations;
• Fixed missing permission that prevented the application from printing recovery keys;
• Fixed a rare sync issue that couse cause syncing to fail;
• Other minor bug fixes.
New in version 2.4:
• Added ability to export your data;
• A new flexible CSV importer that allows to import generic CSV files;
• Create and print recovery key to use in case you forget your passphrase;
• Tag your items for easier searching;
• Full compatibility with macOS High Sierra (10.13);
• Finally, as usual, this release contains a considerable dose of other improvements and bug fixing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Outer Corner, Unipessoal LDA
- Copyright © 2016, 2017 Outer Corner. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Secrets Premium$19.99